“we walked out”

Raymond, Washington
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“we walked out”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

9 of us, my soon to be daughter in law, family and friends walked I to the bar at about 9 pm. Listened to a singer guitar player for about 15 minutes and never got waited on. The waitress walked by 1\2 dozen times without even looking at us. She could have said "I'll be with you in a minute". But we never even got a glance. So we went down the street and spent a couple hundred dollars.

Visited March 2013

Port Townsend, WA
“So accomodating!”
Reviewed March 2, 2013

Our friendly and excellent server, Salvadore, enabled us to have exactly what we wanted - extra fresh vegetables for me and a modification of an appetizer for my husband. The food was great!

Utah
“Nice ambiance, average food”
Reviewed March 1, 2013

Had a Groupon credit of $25. That went fast. Above average wait time for food, even tho' it wasn't crowded. Lunch menu is better than dinner. The bread is great. Waiter was attentive. Management was visible, but not interactive. Food is average, portions adequate.

1 Thank Kerry M
Portland, Oregon
“The BEST Seafood chowder EVER”
Reviewed February 27, 2013

First make sure James is your waiter, he treated us like royalty! The Seafood Chowder is most excellent. I had the calamari and artichoke heart appetizer ( yum) and the Kobe beef burger with sweet potato fries, delish. The seafood chowder was the star though, we will be going back.

• Visited February 2013
Mukilteo
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Food OK”
Reviewed February 23, 2013

For the price, I expected the food to taste alot better than what it did. The veggie medley was fabulous but I did not care for the Baked Crab Penne and 4 cheese. It was very blan...the top was layered with a slice of cheddar cheese and the sauce had no taste. I had a really hard time eating it. Maybe their steaks are better but I do not recommend this dish.