“Crab mac and cheese, omg !”

Twisted Fish Steakhouse
Ranked #22 of 110 Restaurants in Seaside
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Seattle, Washington
“Crab mac and cheese, omg !”
Reviewed April 29, 2012

I have been here twice, and both times was impressed by the excellent sea food and good service. Our table of seven had a variety of seafood dishes and everyone was pleased. If you want to die and go to heaven, order the crab mac and cheese.................oh, my god !

• Visited April 2012

Seaside, Oregon
“Not Thrilled”
Reviewed April 27, 2012

We were the first for dinner yet it took nearly an hour for our food to come, my husbands seafood was good, the the burgers and meatloaf sandwich were very dry.

Visited March 2012
1 Thank nitelitesk
Gearhart, Oregon
“OK for lunch”
Reviewed March 17, 2012 via mobile

Went on a winter weekday. A banker friend was buying and suggested. First visit for me. My wife had been before and had a bad experience. I understand it has improved over the months. Salad entree was good. Others food looked good. Service was friendly. Kitchen was slow considering that for the first 45 minutes we were only customers. No reason not to go back but nothing so remarkable that I feel a great need to visit again. Since it is improving it might be worth a try later. Full service restaurant with a bar.

Nehalem
“Noisy and irritating”
Reviewed March 17, 2012

The presentation of noisy, over-amplified live music seems to be the raison d' etre of this endeavor. It certainly isn't the food.

3 Thank reverpacific
North Lakewood
“As good as any top restaurant in Seattle”
Reviewed March 11, 2012

We were in Seaside during the week of Christmas and decided to eat at Twisted Fish on Christmas Eve. We couldn't have been more impressed. There were specials for the night and I had the grilled halibut, and my wife had a steak - can't remember which one. We had dinner in the bar but the service was awesome and fast. Too much time has passed since were were there but I remember my wife and I talking about how good the food was and compared with a lot of the nice restaurants we visit in Seattle, and at a great price. We went back for lunch another day and it was just as good as dinner. We're going back to Seaside next month and Tristed Fish is on the top of out to-do list.

• Visited December 2011