“Not Thrilled”

Twisted Fish Steakhouse
Ranked #20 of 109 Restaurants in Seaside
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Seaside, Oregon
“Not Thrilled”
Reviewed April 27, 2012

We were the first for dinner yet it took nearly an hour for our food to come, my husbands seafood was good, the the burgers and meatloaf sandwich were very dry.

Visited March 2012
1 Thank nitelitesk

Gearhart, Oregon
“OK for lunch”
Reviewed March 17, 2012 via mobile

Went on a winter weekday. A banker friend was buying and suggested. First visit for me. My wife had been before and had a bad experience. I understand it has improved over the months. Salad entree was good. Others food looked good. Service was friendly. Kitchen was slow considering that for the first 45 minutes we were only customers. No reason not to go back but nothing so remarkable that I feel a great need to visit again. Since it is improving it might be worth a try later. Full service restaurant with a bar.

Nehalem
“Noisy and irritating”
Reviewed March 17, 2012

The presentation of noisy, over-amplified live music seems to be the raison d' etre of this endeavor. It certainly isn't the food.

3 Thank reverpacific
North Lakewood
“As good as any top restaurant in Seattle”
Reviewed March 11, 2012

We were in Seaside during the week of Christmas and decided to eat at Twisted Fish on Christmas Eve. We couldn't have been more impressed. There were specials for the night and I had the grilled halibut, and my wife had a steak - can't remember which one. We had dinner in the bar but the service was awesome and fast. Too much time has passed since were were there but I remember my wife and I talking about how good the food was and compared with a lot of the nice restaurants we visit in Seattle, and at a great price. We went back for lunch another day and it was just as good as dinner. We're going back to Seaside next month and Tristed Fish is on the top of out to-do list.

• Visited December 2011
“Great food, everything else is a little off.”
Reviewed February 12, 2012

We happened upon this place wandering up and down the hub. It is a nice restaraunt, the servers are very polite and friendly. It is a little odd their forced to dress like cell phone salesman and that they have linen table clothes that they put construction paper over the top of.
She had the Thai Beef Salad and I had the Bacon Cheeseburger with a cup of the Lobster Bisque.
The food took an incredibly long time to come out, especially considering how slow it was in the restaraunt.
We were both very happy with our choices, the beef in the Thai Salad was great. The burger was good, it was very juicy but I would have preferred it without the onions that we're mixed into it.
Overall the food is great if you don't have to be anywhere for a while.