All reviews jacuzzi tub ocean front full kitchen king suite small kitchen the sofa bed within walking distance would stay here again the location is perfect get away great room we've stayed the main street staff was very friendly prom fireplace stove
Selected filters
Reviewed June 9, 2019

The hotel had great service, and a clean, quiet room. It was very close to the beach. I was there on business, and did not get to enjoy the beach, but will defiantly bring my wife back. Lots of shops and restaurants within walking distance.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
akreutzerhl, General Manager at Inn at the Prom, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for your review. We hope you and your wife will be able to return soon and enjoy the beach.

Reviewed June 5, 2019 via mobile

Inn At The Prom is a perfect place to stay in Seaside if you want to be very close to the beach and very close to the main part of town yet have privacy as well. My friend and I were on the 2nd floor in a ocean front view room. We had our own private balcony that had an excellent view of the ocean and close walking distance to stores and restaurants. The staff was very friendly and helpful. A wonderful place to stay!

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends

Thank you for your lovely review. We're so glad you enjoyed your birthday beach getaway with us.

Reviewed June 4, 2019

My friends and I have been spending at least the last 4 years here and love the rooms that share a deck. Although, now they are making the deck into a fire pit common area. That is disappointing because we always brought a puzzle and worked it on the deck. We won't be getting those rooms again, because I don't really want to be in a room where people are out talking till all hours under our window!

• Trip type: Traveled with friends

Hi Cindy,
Thank you for your review. We will be posting quiet time hours at the fire pit so guests staying in those rooms won't be disturbed late at night. We hope you'll stay with us again.

Reviewed June 2, 2019 via mobile

We had a wonderful stay on the beach!! Everyone was very accommodating. What appreciated was the clean cabin, close access to the beach and that they were welcoming to our doggies. The only sad part was we had to leave to soon.

Trip type: Traveled with family
akreutzerhl, General Manager at Inn at the Prom, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2019

We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and hope you'll return again soon. Thank you for your review.

Reviewed May 27, 2019 via mobile

My friend and I stayed here for 2 nights. We checked in late and someone from the Inn called and explained how the late check in process worked. The room was large and the bed was very comfortable. The bathroom had a jetted tub that I did not use, but was a nice feature! It really is right on the ocean which is beautiful! Parking was a little tight, but free! Also, there are no elevators so plan accordingly. I would stay here again!

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
HaystackLodgings, General Manager at Inn at the Prom, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2019

Thank you for your lovely review, we're so glad you enjoyed your stay.