$295
HIExpress.com
$295
Ashore Hotel(Seaside)(Great Value!)
$316
The Gilbert Inn(Seaside)(Great Value!)
$235
Rivertide Suites Hotel(Seaside)(Great Value!)
$300
  • Breakfast included
Seashore Inn on the Beach(Seaside)(Great Value!)
$249
Hotels.com
Quality Inn Seaside Oregon(Seaside)(Great Value!)
$289
QualityInn
River Inn at Seaside(Seaside)
$306
Inn at Seaside(Seaside)
$306
$296
Lanai at the Cove(Seaside)(Great Value!)
$199
All reviewsjacuzzi tubocean frontgas fireplacebeach chairsfull kitchenpeople watchsmall kitchenking suitewithin walking distancegreat bedmain buildingthe sofa bedwould stay here againshops and restaurantsperfect locationnice roomoffice staff
Reviewed January 25, 2012

The remodel they did is amazing!!!! I got the room off Groupon, which included wine, roses and chocolates :) Sat with the fireplace on, watching movies (free in the office) and drinking our bottle of wine. Just outside our room is the beach. All the comforts of home. The kitchenette has dishes, microwave, fridge and even a corkscrew!! Couch is hide-a-bed and bed very comfortable. Need the fridge for leftovers!! Had the most amazing, very large hamburger last night at the Relief Pitcher. You won't be disappointed!! Too bad we missed the snow covered beach last weekend! Staff was great....even remembered our phone calls, Husband had surgery and had a hard time scheduling stay due to Dr. visits...they were most helpful. Enjoy your stay!!!!

Room Tip: Room 17 has stairs going right to the beach and view. Office staff said this was her favorite room that is not ocean front.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 25thannivtrip
Reviewed January 23, 2012

My husband and I stayed two nights in an impeccably clean room that was newly refurbished and delightfully decorated. Having just completed our own bathroom remodel at home, I was especially impressed by the intricate tile mosaic above the extra long Jacuzzi tub. It filled my senses as well as ministered to my body. Not only does the room have an ocean view, but it was steps from the Promenade. We look forward to repeating the experience again.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 15, 2012

My husband and I stayed two nights in the Oceanview King Spa room. We wanted the Oceanfront room and will plan ahead for that one next time. But this room did have a side view which was nice. The room had been remodeled and was very modern, clean and cozy with a gas fireplace and oh-so-plush pillowtop bed. The flatscreen TV was nice, but was facing the wrong way to watch from the bed. The bathroom was large with a very roomy tub. My only complaint was they left one small "conditioning shampoo" for two people for two nights. I usually bring my own, but forgot this time. I figured a "Spa" room might have a few more bathroom amenities. Otherwise we loved the room and it's location! The staff was very friendly and accomodating! We will come here again!

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank PDXGal99
Reviewed January 11, 2012

We loved our spacious cottage at Inn at the Prom, when we visited over Veteran's weekend in November. There was a small kitchen that we actually used to cook dinner, a table, foldout sofa bed, plus a separate bedroom with the most comfortable bed ever and a large bathroom with a giant soaking tub. Our twins were able to rent games and videos, plus grab muffins and fruit in the morning. The location is excellent, as it's only a block away from the main street in Seaside. We will be returning to this place for sure! We were all very happy! Quiet, great location, lovely cottage!

Room Tip: Ocean view rooms looked great, but our cottage near the entrance was very private and easily accessible.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Cheryl L
Reviewed December 27, 2011

I stayed at the Inn at the Prom for Christmas Eve-Eve and Christmas Eve as a nice getaway since I wouldn't be with family for the holiday. It was a delightful stay. My room--an oceanfront King--was immaculate, and the fixtures and decor were modern and fresh. I didn't use the spa tub, but it was HUGE. I definitely recommend the oceanfront rooms...I'm glad I spent the extra money to upgrade--it was totally worth it for the view and the proximity to the beach.

The location can't be beat: The room opened up to a patio and a small lawn where I sat on a chair to watch the sunset; the promenade and beach are just steps away; and the main drag with shops and restaurants is a block away.

I worked with Peggy for my reservation and check-in. She was so friendly and helpful. Other highlights: Free WiFi, lots of cable channels + DVD player (and DVDs to borrow from the front desk), and a full kitchen.

I highly recommend the Inn at the Prom. I will definitely be back!

Room Tip: Spring for oceanfront--it's worth it!
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled solo