All reviewsjacuzzi tubocean frontgas fireplacebeach chairsfull kitchenpeople watchsmall kitchenking suitewithin walking distancegreat bedthe sofa bedmain buildingwould stay here againshops and restaurantsperfect locationnice roomoffice staff
Reviewed January 15, 2012

My husband and I stayed two nights in the Oceanview King Spa room. We wanted the Oceanfront room and will plan ahead for that one next time. But this room did have a side view which was nice. The room had been remodeled and was very modern, clean and cozy with a gas fireplace and oh-so-plush pillowtop bed. The flatscreen TV was nice, but was facing the wrong way to watch from the bed. The bathroom was large with a very roomy tub. My only complaint was they left one small "conditioning shampoo" for two people for two nights. I usually bring my own, but forgot this time. I figured a "Spa" room might have a few more bathroom amenities. Otherwise we loved the room and it's location! The staff was very friendly and accomodating! We will come here again!

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank PDXGal99
Reviewed January 11, 2012

We loved our spacious cottage at Inn at the Prom, when we visited over Veteran's weekend in November. There was a small kitchen that we actually used to cook dinner, a table, foldout sofa bed, plus a separate bedroom with the most comfortable bed ever and a large bathroom with a giant soaking tub. Our twins were able to rent games and videos, plus grab muffins and fruit in the morning. The location is excellent, as it's only a block away from the main street in Seaside. We will be returning to this place for sure! We were all very happy! Quiet, great location, lovely cottage!

Room Tip: Ocean view rooms looked great, but our cottage near the entrance was very private and easily accessible.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Cheryl L
Reviewed December 27, 2011

I stayed at the Inn at the Prom for Christmas Eve-Eve and Christmas Eve as a nice getaway since I wouldn't be with family for the holiday. It was a delightful stay. My room--an oceanfront King--was immaculate, and the fixtures and decor were modern and fresh. I didn't use the spa tub, but it was HUGE. I definitely recommend the oceanfront rooms...I'm glad I spent the extra money to upgrade--it was totally worth it for the view and the proximity to the beach.

The location can't be beat: The room opened up to a patio and a small lawn where I sat on a chair to watch the sunset; the promenade and beach are just steps away; and the main drag with shops and restaurants is a block away.

I worked with Peggy for my reservation and check-in. She was so friendly and helpful. Other highlights: Free WiFi, lots of cable channels + DVD player (and DVDs to borrow from the front desk), and a full kitchen.

I highly recommend the Inn at the Prom. I will definitely be back!

Room Tip: Spring for oceanfront--it's worth it!
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank Kate17
Reviewed December 18, 2011

We feel like this is one of the best deals on the coast! The Inn is located directly adjacent to the big Wyndham time-share and has all the advantages of the location but the charm of an Inn. Ocean front. VERY clean. Newly remodeled. Gas fireplace. Jacquzzi tub. Flatscreen TV. Kitchenette. Friendly staff.

Room Tip: Ocean front views cost more. Individual "cabin type" rooms but also a more traditional three story building.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 11, 2011

My husband and I just stayed in an Ocean Front King Jacuzzi room for our anniversary.

We have stayed at this hotel before, but in the back cottages, not Ocean front.

The value was excellent, the rooms clean, and the bed was great. Lots of pillows, which I love, I had three for myself :) yeah. The bed was really comfortable with very soft cotton sheets.
It had a small kitchen with stove/oven/sink/mini fridge. Jacuzzi tub in the bathroom.
Also had a fireplace.

Couple nice touches were the fireplace, and the ease of access to the beach. It was just across the prom, and you could hear the surf from the room as well as see and smell that fresh air. I love this place for a few reasons, but mainly because it is the most charming of the Inn's in Seaside.

The front office staff is super friendly and they offer a nice dvd selection of titles you can take to your room for no charge.

We will definately be coming back and I was pleased to see they offer a 10% discount for returning guests.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple