$200
Best Western Plus Ocean View Resort(Seaside)(Great Value!)
$208
$197
$175
Quality Inn Seaside Oregon(Seaside)(Great Value!)
$139
QualityInn
$209
  • Breakfast included
River Inn at Seaside(Seaside)
$176
Seashore Inn on the Beach(Seaside)(Great Value!)
$249
Ebb Tide Oceanfront Inn(Seaside)(Great Value!)
$159
  • Breakfast included
$225
All reviewsjacuzzi tubocean frontgas fireplacebeach chairsfull kitchenpeople watchsmall kitchenking suitewithin walking distancegreat bedmain buildingthe sofa bedshops and restaurantsperfect locationwould stay here againnice roomoffice staff
Reviewed December 27, 2011

I stayed at the Inn at the Prom for Christmas Eve-Eve and Christmas Eve as a nice getaway since I wouldn't be with family for the holiday. It was a delightful stay. My room--an oceanfront King--was immaculate, and the fixtures and decor were modern and fresh. I didn't use the spa tub, but it was HUGE. I definitely recommend the oceanfront rooms...I'm glad I spent the extra money to upgrade--it was totally worth it for the view and the proximity to the beach.

The location can't be beat: The room opened up to a patio and a small lawn where I sat on a chair to watch the sunset; the promenade and beach are just steps away; and the main drag with shops and restaurants is a block away.

I worked with Peggy for my reservation and check-in. She was so friendly and helpful. Other highlights: Free WiFi, lots of cable channels + DVD player (and DVDs to borrow from the front desk), and a full kitchen.

I highly recommend the Inn at the Prom. I will definitely be back!

Room Tip: Spring for oceanfront--it's worth it!
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank Kate17
Reviewed December 18, 2011

We feel like this is one of the best deals on the coast! The Inn is located directly adjacent to the big Wyndham time-share and has all the advantages of the location but the charm of an Inn. Ocean front. VERY clean. Newly remodeled. Gas fireplace. Jacquzzi tub. Flatscreen TV. Kitchenette. Friendly staff.

Room Tip: Ocean front views cost more. Individual "cabin type" rooms but also a more traditional three story building.
Reviewed December 11, 2011

My husband and I just stayed in an Ocean Front King Jacuzzi room for our anniversary.

We have stayed at this hotel before, but in the back cottages, not Ocean front.

The value was excellent, the rooms clean, and the bed was great. Lots of pillows, which I love, I had three for myself :) yeah. The bed was really comfortable with very soft cotton sheets.
It had a small kitchen with stove/oven/sink/mini fridge. Jacuzzi tub in the bathroom.
Also had a fireplace.

Couple nice touches were the fireplace, and the ease of access to the beach. It was just across the prom, and you could hear the surf from the room as well as see and smell that fresh air. I love this place for a few reasons, but mainly because it is the most charming of the Inn's in Seaside.

The front office staff is super friendly and they offer a nice dvd selection of titles you can take to your room for no charge.

We will definately be coming back and I was pleased to see they offer a 10% discount for returning guests.

Reviewed December 7, 2011

I found a great deal on line for this place and booked it right away for myself and my new husband. Since we didn't really get much of a honeymoon this sounded perfect for us. Fireplace and Jacuzzi tub? Yes, please! The staff is so welcoming and kind. Our room was beautiful and spacious. The bed was so comfortable I was trying to figure a way to take it home with me. We loved everything about this place. The rooms are so nice and comfy. The location is perfect and it's right on the beach! The only downside for me was the eyesore of the condos right across the street but other than that PERFECTION!! We can't wait to book our next stay. This time we are planning to stay 3 nights!

1  Thank Dawn G
Reviewed November 23, 2011

We stayed here while it was the Edgewater, and had a fantastic experience! The beachfront location could not be beat, and it's such a cute little building nestled in between the giant resort hotels! A nicely-appointed kitchen and jacuzzi tub were great features for the price, and being able to wander out the back door onto the beach was a real treat. Friendly owners too!

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple