“A Wonderful Experience” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #10 of 26 Hotels in Seaside
Seattle, Washington
“A Wonderful Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2011

I stayed at the Inn at the Prom for Christmas Eve-Eve and Christmas Eve as a nice getaway since I wouldn't be with family for the holiday. It was a delightful stay. My room--an oceanfront King--was immaculate, and the fixtures and decor were modern and fresh. I didn't use the spa tub, but it was HUGE. I definitely recommend the oceanfront rooms...I'm glad I spent the extra money to upgrade--it was totally worth it for the view and the proximity to the beach.

The location can't be beat: The room opened up to a patio and a small lawn where I sat on a chair to watch the sunset; the promenade and beach are just steps away; and the main drag with shops and restaurants is a block away.

I worked with Peggy for my reservation and check-in. She was so friendly and helpful. Other highlights: Free WiFi, lots of cable channels + DVD player (and DVDs to borrow from the front desk), and a full kitchen.

I highly recommend the Inn at the Prom. I will definitely be back!

Room Tip: Spring for oceanfront--it's worth it!
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank Kate17

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (130)
Hillsboro, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 18, 2011

We feel like this is one of the best deals on the coast! The Inn is located directly adjacent to the big Wyndham time-share and has all the advantages of the location but the charm of an Inn. Ocean front. VERY clean. Newly remodeled. Gas fireplace. Jacquzzi tub. Flatscreen TV. Kitchenette. Friendly staff.

Room Tip: Ocean front views cost more. Individual "cabin type" rooms but also a more traditional th...
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Hillsboro, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2011

My husband and I just stayed in an Ocean Front King Jacuzzi room for our anniversary.

We have stayed at this hotel before, but in the back cottages, not Ocean front.

The value was excellent, the rooms clean, and the bed was great. Lots of pillows, which I love, I had three for myself :) yeah. The bed was really comfortable with very soft cotton sheets.
It had a small kitchen with stove/oven/sink/mini fridge. Jacuzzi tub in the bathroom.
Also had a fireplace.

Couple nice touches were the fireplace, and the ease of access to the beach. It was just across the prom, and you could hear the surf from the room as well as see and smell that fresh air. I love this place for a few reasons, but mainly because it is the most charming of the Inn's in Seaside.

The front office staff is super friendly and they offer a nice dvd selection of titles you can take to your room for no charge.

We will definately be coming back and I was pleased to see they offer a 10% discount for returning guests.

Beaverton, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 7, 2011

I found a great deal on line for this place and booked it right away for myself and my new husband. Since we didn't really get much of a honeymoon this sounded perfect for us. Fireplace and Jacuzzi tub? Yes, please! The staff is so welcoming and kind. Our room was beautiful and spacious. The bed was so comfortable I was trying to figure a way to take it home with me. We loved everything about this place. The rooms are so nice and comfy. The location is perfect and it's right on the beach! The only downside for me was the eyesore of the condos right across the street but other than that PERFECTION!! We can't wait to book our next stay. This time we are planning to stay 3 nights!

1 Thank Dawn G
Portland, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 23, 2011

We stayed here while it was the Edgewater, and had a fantastic experience! The beachfront location could not be beat, and it's such a cute little building nestled in between the giant resort hotels! A nicely-appointed kitchen and jacuzzi tub were great features for the price, and being able to wander out the back door onto the beach was a real treat. Friendly owners too!

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank mosstef
redmond
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 22, 2011

Absolutely perfect! While not generally sleeping on vacations the bed was perfect which lead to a great nights rest. The room was clean, comfy and handy with a little kitchennette. The location was great one block over from all the shops and right on the beach. Couldn't ask for a better place to stay. They did a great job of updating the hotel. Look forward to returning.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
Graham, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2011

On our way to our Annual trip to Lincon City, OR. We stayed one night in Seaside, OR. With never having been to Seaside, we reviewed several places on-line. This Hotel was very clean and the staff was very helpful and friendly. Everything in the room was well taken care of. The room had a nice kitchenette with a fridge, stove, microwave and coffee maker. Very comfortable bed-new pillow topper. The price was very reasonable. We will definitely stay here again. Parking area is a bit small, but managable.

Room Tip: The rooms facing the Prominade. Great views. 1 mile paved walk along the beachfront.
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple