All reviewsjacuzzi tubocean frontgas fireplacebeach chairsfull kitchenpeople watchsmall kitchenking suitewithin walking distancegreat bedthe sofa bedmain buildingwould stay here againshops and restaurantsperfect locationnice roomoffice staff
Reviewed December 18, 2011

We feel like this is one of the best deals on the coast! The Inn is located directly adjacent to the big Wyndham time-share and has all the advantages of the location but the charm of an Inn. Ocean front. VERY clean. Newly remodeled. Gas fireplace. Jacquzzi tub. Flatscreen TV. Kitchenette. Friendly staff.

Room Tip: Ocean front views cost more. Individual "cabin type" rooms but also a more traditional three story building.
Reviewed December 11, 2011

My husband and I just stayed in an Ocean Front King Jacuzzi room for our anniversary.

We have stayed at this hotel before, but in the back cottages, not Ocean front.

The value was excellent, the rooms clean, and the bed was great. Lots of pillows, which I love, I had three for myself :) yeah. The bed was really comfortable with very soft cotton sheets.
It had a small kitchen with stove/oven/sink/mini fridge. Jacuzzi tub in the bathroom.
Also had a fireplace.

Couple nice touches were the fireplace, and the ease of access to the beach. It was just across the prom, and you could hear the surf from the room as well as see and smell that fresh air. I love this place for a few reasons, but mainly because it is the most charming of the Inn's in Seaside.

The front office staff is super friendly and they offer a nice dvd selection of titles you can take to your room for no charge.

We will definately be coming back and I was pleased to see they offer a 10% discount for returning guests.

Reviewed December 7, 2011

I found a great deal on line for this place and booked it right away for myself and my new husband. Since we didn't really get much of a honeymoon this sounded perfect for us. Fireplace and Jacuzzi tub? Yes, please! The staff is so welcoming and kind. Our room was beautiful and spacious. The bed was so comfortable I was trying to figure a way to take it home with me. We loved everything about this place. The rooms are so nice and comfy. The location is perfect and it's right on the beach! The only downside for me was the eyesore of the condos right across the street but other than that PERFECTION!! We can't wait to book our next stay. This time we are planning to stay 3 nights!

1  Thank Dawn G
Reviewed November 23, 2011

We stayed here while it was the Edgewater, and had a fantastic experience! The beachfront location could not be beat, and it's such a cute little building nestled in between the giant resort hotels! A nicely-appointed kitchen and jacuzzi tub were great features for the price, and being able to wander out the back door onto the beach was a real treat. Friendly owners too!

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank mosstef
Reviewed November 22, 2011

Absolutely perfect! While not generally sleeping on vacations the bed was perfect which lead to a great nights rest. The room was clean, comfy and handy with a little kitchennette. The location was great one block over from all the shops and right on the beach. Couldn't ask for a better place to stay. They did a great job of updating the hotel. Look forward to returning.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple