“Fantastic”

Ranked #13 of 27 Hotels in Seaside
Portland, Oregon
“Fantastic”
Reviewed October 16, 2011

Incredible view, large room, bed was soooo comfortable, every thing about our experience was fantastic.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank gary c

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (138)
arlington wa.
Reviewed October 4, 2011

we love this place ,we had to wait over a year for honeymoon.. we were so happy we stayed here... great place oceanfront view with a great bed to sleep in.we would move to seaside its so beautiful and we will stay here again.. peggy is a great gal that works at the front desk and we met the owner and he was nice and cared about his place ,the guy he had working for him was kind and nice at the yard work but i was not to happy on the maid service as they could not speak english and did not know anything we wanted and did not replace all they should and or do dishes lol thats the only thing I know that need fixed...

1 Thank angel v
Seattle
Reviewed October 2, 2011

My husband and I were retracing our honeymoon trip when we decided to stay in Seaside, Oregon again on the way home. I googled places to stay in Seaside and this place popped up on my smart phone. I have stayed many times in Seaside and absolutely love it there. When the person answered the phone and she told me her name was Peggy I couldn't resist having a little fun with her (I am sure we have all seen that stupid comercial on TV with Peggy the customer service person). Peggy took it all in stride and managed to keep her humor about herself. We were only going to be in Seaside for one night and they happened to have a couple to rooms available. Since this is a newly renevated place, we decided to stay there. We weren't lucky enough to get a room toward the water, but what can you expect when you call right on top of a weekend! Since I am familiar with the city I knew we would only be a few steps from the Prom so I was happy with no having a seaside room. Our room was really beyond my expectations for the size for the exterior of the building. Never under estimate what you will find in a small package. The room was very very nice. The bed was delicious. The gas fireplace was an excellent touch and the bathroom was a big WOW. We really enjoyed our stay here and I will probably stay here again especially if I can get a room facing the water. Oh and we were given the biggest muffins in the office when we checked in. We were within walking distance of everything downtown which is a plus.
PEGGY I MISS YOU. LOL

Room Tip: Ones facing the Ocean are always going to be the best, but I didn't mind staying in one of the i...
Maple Valley, Washington, United States
Reviewed October 1, 2011

I came here with my fiance and it was our first time staying in seaside. We got there 2 hours early, and were still able to check in. Staff was VERY friendly and helpful. We ended up deciding to pay an extra $20 for an ocean front room and it was worth it! You literally walk off the property, and RIGHT ONTO the beach! So far, we've stayed at 4 different places on this honeymoon roadtrip, and Inn at the Prom was the best. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone who asks. We will be coming back again on our anniversary.

Pros: Bed was VERY comfortable!!! Loved the giant tub and full kitchen. Muffins in the lobby are surprisingly good.

Cons: Cheap small towels. Was expecting better for such a nice place. Also, they advertise free internet, but the signal was poor to non-existent.

Room Tip: Top floor, ocean front is definitely the best. We looked at a couple different rooms and chose to pa...
Glendive, Montana
Reviewed September 30, 2011

We have stayed in Seaside several times in the past but this was the first time at the Inn at the Prom. Our room was lovely with a beautiful view of the ocean and the lovely landscaped yard . The staff was very helpful and friendly. This has become our new favorite place to stay whenever we return to the Oregon coast.

Eastsound, Washington
Reviewed September 11, 2011

The Inn at the Prom is a small (10 to 12) room hotel right on the promenade. It is an old hotel that has been recently refurbished with all the modern conveniences. From our deck we could walk right out to the Prom, and the beach beyond. The room has a full kitchen and a luxurious jetted tub. Staff was friendly and helpful. We would definitely skip the big hotels and stay at the Inn next time we are in Seaside.

1 Thank WashingtonGirl98245
Portland, Oregon
Reviewed August 28, 2011

I volunteered at Hood to Coast's finish line this past weekend and was fortunate to find the Inn at the Prom. Not only was it near the finish line, the room has been recently updated. The beds were comfortable, great oceanfront view with deck and a little kitchenette to top it off. I was also impressed with their rates as they were significantly lower than the chain hotels.

Note: If you enjoy music and people watching, this is a great place if you are attending the HTC.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family