“A wonderful palce to stay!”
Review of Inn at the Prom

Inn at the Prom
Ranked #11 of 27 Hotels in Seaside
Washington, D.C.
“A wonderful palce to stay!”
Reviewed July 7, 2011

We stayed at the Inn at the Prom with another couple at Seaside and had a great time! We were even allowed to check in an hour early- our rooms were ready! The owner was there to check us in! When we went to our rooms, we were very impressed with the kitchenette, the T.V. area and the bathroom with the jetted tub! I love the toiletries given, they smelled great! The room was cozy and close to the beach, and the couple we went with gave us kudos for picking the Inn at the Prom. We all are excited for our next Seaside visit to stay at the Inn at the Prom!

Room Tip: NExt tike I would try to book a room that has oceanview access.
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (137)
Snohomish, WA
Reviewed July 7, 2011

This establishment sits right on the "Prom" inbetween 2 hotels, it has its charm, nice rooms and close proximity to the beach and to town. Staff is awesome, friendly, like you are at home. they provide some toys for kids, BBQ, and chairs, every accomodation to keep you comfortable. We are already planning our next trip! Love this place.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Surprise, Arizona
Reviewed July 7, 2011

This is an awesome hotel right on the beach. Right in the heart of Seaside. We walked to restaraunts, shopping and rental facilities for surfing and beach fun. Kitchenettes are awesom, clean rooms and comfy beds. Our kids loved it and we will go back next year for our July vacation.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Kennewick
Reviewed July 4, 2011

After rented our room we took a walk unhappy with the motel we where in. We started looking for a different motel for our next visit to Seaside. We seen the Inn at the Prom we went for a tour of this jew of a place we will be booking our next stay with this motel... Nice job..

Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
Springfield, Oregon
Reviewed June 24, 2011

This is a sweet little place hidden amongst all the high rise, cookie cutter places. Right on the beach in Seaside. Lots of charm and personality. The most comfortable bed I've slept in in a long time- including the one at home! Freshly redone, tasteful, quiet, and.... perfect! Highly recommended!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Washington state
Reviewed May 31, 2011

We decided to call the Inn as an afterthought. We are so lucky that we did. The new owners are some of the nicest people I have met. There was a slight mix up with our room (our fault, just a misunderstanding over the phone) and when I brought it up, the woman who checked us in (who happens to be the owner), fixed it right away and apologized. We were stunned when we went in the room. The two we saw were both newly remodeled and they spared no expense or minor detail. I love the full kitchen. There is a beautiful fireplace near the door that opens up to the large patio looking out at the ocean. If you sit in bed or on the couch, you can watch both the fire and the waves from the ocean. The bathtub is a two person jetted tub which was so nice to soak in after getting chilly on the beach. I am usually very worried about cleanliness of hotels (I check the bed for hair, the tub for hair or soap scum, the floor for crumbs, etc.) and I was so surprised at how clean it was. Even the fridge and microwave were spotless! I can't say enough good things about this place! If you have the opportunity to stay there, you will not be disappointed. I read the other reviews and I think the new owners have completely turned this place around. I didn't see a speck of dirt or stain on anything. The bed was so comfortable that even I (a chronic insomniac) slept like a baby! My husband is rather hard to please and even he is excited to go back. My 7 year old son loved the easy access to the beach and the little yard in front of the patio. Also the free fruit in the lobby. The owner was so sweet to my son and my other son (he is 8 months). Every one of us left with a smile. I can't wait to go back!!! We will never stay anywhere else.

Room Tip: Beach front on the bottom is awesome!
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed May 27, 2011

Great location, newly refurbished and oh so clean!
Drove for 7 hours just to get to the coast and to watch the sunset from the patio (or bed) and wake up to the sound of waves was just heaven. And the spa bath was fabulous too.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple