“Seaside's Best Kept Secret”
Review of Auntie M's - CLOSED

Auntie M's
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Portland, Oregon
“Seaside's Best Kept Secret”
Reviewed March 1, 2013

This cute little cafe is by far my favorite morning experience in Seaside. The women who work here are so friendly and hospitable! The Quiche is to die for, reasonably priced and served with Fruit and a croissant! Adorable decor inside. Also provides outdoor seating when the weather permits! Great Experience!!

• Visited March 2013

Surrey, Bc
“home made goodness”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

We have a tasty breakfast sandwich (bagel for me and croissant for my wife) with a couple of nicely made cappuccinos. We bought a couple of home made scones to go.

• Visited February 2013
Fredericksburg, Texas
“Breakfast and lunch are a treat!”
Reviewed February 5, 2013

Auntie M's is walking distance to the Prom and also to the beach. It is close to several hotels and vacation rentals as well. The atmosphere is welcoming, the home baked items are delicious, and the lunch menu is just right for a quick bite - or to linger over if you like.

Visited July 2012
“Delicious”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

My boyfriend and I walked there along the prom. I had the Denver breakfast sandwich on a croissant which was the best breakfast sandwich I have ever had. I'm not kidding.
My boyfriend had a fresh peach scone and an orange Italian soda.
The place was so cute! So homey and had a nice view of the water.
I highly recommend going there

portland
“best coffee around”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

Auntie m's is a cozy little place with great coffee and friendly service. I had the quiche which came with fruit and a fresh croissant. It was delicious. My husband ordered a ham and Turkey sandwich on artisan bread. It had a generous amount of meat on it and the bread was just yummy. The soup of day was lentil and although we didn't order it, the table next to us did. It looked and smelled wonderful and was steamy when it came out of the kitchen. It is the perfect place for a bite to eat.

• Visited January 2013