“Fabulous Bagels, Great Service”
Review of Bagels By The Sea

Bagels By The Sea
Ranked #3 of 8 Quick Bites in Seaside
Description: Phone: 503-717-9145
Description: Phone: 503-717-9145
Reviewed April 29, 2019

I am not much of a bagel fan, but if I lived here I'd regularly get bagels here as they are the finest I've ever had anywhere. Their options for bagels were loved by my granddaughters. Truly fresh, light and tasty. They also serve great Nanaimo bars in various flavors as well as good coffee. Pleasant place as well.

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed March 20, 2019

Picked up lunch bagels for 4 all on Everything Bagels, these bagels had the most seeds etc Ive ever had on a Bagel-Yumm! I got the Lox sandwich with dijon mustard vs cream cheese-very good. The other 3 purchased veggie with 3 cheeses positvies all around.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed January 10, 2019 via mobile

Awesome bagel and bagel sandwich shop. There bagel sandwich options are great. The bagels are the best I’ve ever had! The price seems a little high for what you’re getting, but it’s worth it. The bagels are larger then your standard store bagel. The place is off the main drag in town so it’s easy to find. It doesn’t look like much from the outside, but it’s worth the stop.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed November 26, 2018 via mobile

My family stopped for a quick breakfast. Very affordable and good food. Comfortable atmosphere too. We will definitely stop there again. Much more affordable than a sit down breakfast when you are on a budget friendly trip.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed November 22, 2018

We stopped in for a breakfast bite. The cashier took our order without telling us about additional charges that were being incurred. We were surprised when we saw the bill. There was an extra charge for a certain kind of bagel on the sandwich and even an extra charge for water and another extra charge that we couldn't figure out what it was for. That's inexcusable and bad business practice. If you are going to charge extra for every little thing, then tell the customer at the point they are ordering, not after you've rung up the bill. We felt like we were ripped off. We won't be back.

Date of visit: November 2018