“Our favorite lunch spot in Seaside”
Review of Bagels By The Sea

Bagels By The Sea
Ranked #26 of 118 Restaurants in Seaside
Description: Phone: 503-717-9145
Description: Phone: 503-717-9145
Reviewed September 24, 2012

The variety of options available on so many different bagels are seemingly innumerable. The food is good; the service is excellent; the price is right. What more can you ask for? Well, charging two bits for water is a bit much, but if that's the only gripe, it's worth the trip. Love the daily 'puzzler'.

Reviewed September 16, 2012

I have loved Bagels by the Sea for years. Lately, the customer service has been missing. I waited in line at the drive-thru for ten minutes behind another guest before deciding to back up and leave. One week later I thought I would give it another try. I drove into the drive-thru and waited for five minutes and watched three people having a conversation amongst themselves in the kitchen. No one even looked out the window. I thought about honking my horn, but I don't believe in being rude. I will just take my business where someone wants and appreciates it.

Reviewed September 8, 2012

Don't miss the New York bagel with cream cheese, capers, lox and fresh tomato! Delicious! (I had them hold the onion...not a fan of raw onion)

Reviewed September 5, 2012

Five varieties of coffee and a dozen different bagels any way you like them at a price that will put a smile on your face, Bagels by the Sea is worth a stop on your next trip to Seaside.

Reviewed August 14, 2012

With so many delicious bagel options, we chose the bacon and cheddar bagel, adding butter, tomatoes, and onions. Delicious! Friendly, fast service at a reasonable price. And they have Tazo teas, for those who don't drink coffee.