“Delicious and inexpensive breakfast” 5 of 5 bubbles

Bagels By The Sea
Ranked #31 of 108 Restaurants in Seaside
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Phone: 503-717-9145
Portland, Oregon, United States
“Delicious and inexpensive breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2012

With so many delicious bagel options, we chose the bacon and cheddar bagel, adding butter, tomatoes, and onions. Delicious! Friendly, fast service at a reasonable price. And they have Tazo teas, for those who don't drink coffee.

Visited August 2012

Portland, Oregon
“Phony bagels”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2012

they are round and have a hole thats as close as they comw to a bagel
the owners need to learn to make real bagels.

Visited July 2012
“Great bagels”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2012 via mobile

These bagels are so good, my husband and I ate there two days in a row. Upon leaving Seaside, we bought more goods to take with us. Try the blueberry or the raspberry filled ones...amazing.

Seaside, Oregon
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“THE PEOPLE ARE RUDE AND ONE SET MINDED”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2012

I went to bagels by the sea for my lunch one afternoon, what a mistake that was. I will never go back and recommend you don't go there either!! My mother and I ordered our lunch and waited for it to be filled. While waiting I thought I would purchase a beverage. I picked up a soda and waiting in line to pay for my purchase. Our food was ready before I had to purchase my beverage so I put it back. Five minutes later one of the employees ran out after us yelling at me "YOU NEED TO PAY FOR THAT!" I didn't understand what she was talking about till she explained to me I STOLE the soda. I explained to her I put it back. She continued to be very rude to me. I admit I was not dressed very nice since I am a full time student and care more about my studies rather than my appearance.
I feel sorry that person who would judge me for my appearance rather than a person.

• Visited April 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Rathdrum
“YUM!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2012

This is a really good place to grab a quick bite to eat or relax, it is very yummy. The only complaint? You cant see the ocean...

Visited September 2011