“THE PEOPLE ARE RUDE AND ONE SET MINDED”
Review of Bagels By The Sea

Bagels By The Sea
Ranked #35 of 110 Restaurants in Seaside
Description: Phone: 503-717-9145
Description: Phone: 503-717-9145
Seaside, Oregon
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“THE PEOPLE ARE RUDE AND ONE SET MINDED”
Reviewed July 10, 2012

I went to bagels by the sea for my lunch one afternoon, what a mistake that was. I will never go back and recommend you don't go there either!! My mother and I ordered our lunch and waited for it to be filled. While waiting I thought I would purchase a beverage. I picked up a soda and waiting in line to pay for my purchase. Our food was ready before I had to purchase my beverage so I put it back. Five minutes later one of the employees ran out after us yelling at me "YOU NEED TO PAY FOR THAT!" I didn't understand what she was talking about till she explained to me I STOLE the soda. I explained to her I put it back. She continued to be very rude to me. I admit I was not dressed very nice since I am a full time student and care more about my studies rather than my appearance.
I feel sorry that person who would judge me for my appearance rather than a person.

• Visited April 2012

Rathdrum
“YUM!”
Reviewed July 1, 2012

This is a really good place to grab a quick bite to eat or relax, it is very yummy. The only complaint? You cant see the ocean...

Visited September 2011
“Okay place”
Reviewed June 18, 2012 via mobile

The bagel was nothing special and the atmosphere reminded me of an old dinner although the building use to be a bank. The gentlemen that waited on us was not very helpful.
Okay place to grab a bite and go!

Sisters, Oregon
“Excellent bagels”
Reviewed June 8, 2012

Always a good bagel. The wife remembered the place form 10 years ago, still there, still good!

Visited June 2012
Garibaldi, Oregon
“Make a stop at this gem!”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

What a fun bagel shop. It looks to be in an old bank building, which add to the roomy dining room. The bagels are great! And they have a funky twist on some bagels. I got the blueberry bagel that had a streusel filling in the bagel hole opening... it was sinfully good! They also had normal bagels for the less adventurous. Their lunch menu looked great too. Make sure you don't miss this delightful restaurant on your way to the prom!

• Visited May 2012