“Best Place in Seaside for Coffee (and Bagels)”
Review of Bagels By The Sea

Bagels By The Sea
Ranked #33 of 116 Restaurants in Seaside
Description: Phone: 503-717-9145
Description: Phone: 503-717-9145
Reviewed October 3, 2011

Every single morning my husband and I go to Bagels By the Sea. Weekday mornings we have coffee with refills and on weekends we have bagels as well as our coffee. It's a local's hangout where tourists often come.

1  Thank Linwa

Reviewed September 24, 2011

I enjoyed my bagel sandwich more than any food I had in the restaurants! That's how good the BLT on bacon cheddar was. The average cost is $6 per sandwich. Good variety. Great service. Just don't sit in the front corner near the window. Smells like a wet dog every few minutes. You've been warned. ( :

Reviewed September 2, 2011

I have been going to this place for a long time. They have great bagel sandwiches. My favorite is a BLT&A Add Onion! Not that anything else there isn't great. Usually I end up going here because I'm craving the BLT&A!! Breakfast and Lunch only! They close around...2ish I believe. You can get regular bagels with cream cheese on them, or not at all..they also have other goodies they make up that will be in their case.

Reviewed August 11, 2011

I've lived in Seaside for over a year and I'm a huge fan of BBTS. I go here weekly. The staff is wonderful and the bagel sandwiches are delicious! I work front desk at a hotel in Seaside and always refer guests here for a nice breakfast/lunch.

Reviewed July 28, 2011

Coffee - excellent
Baked Goods - excellent
Bagels - WOW!

I picked up takeout one day to bring to my family on the beach. We tended to mostly get takeout and eat on the beach as no restaurant in town can beat the view.

Bagels were great... next time I'm in town I will be there more often. I love a good onion bagel theirs didn't disappoint. All the specialty sandwiches we ate were great. Only the kids sandwich with just pastrami was covered with too much cream cheese for their liking. Next time I'll order no cream cheese on that sandwich.

1  Thank cfeld