“Gluten Free!”

Tsunami Sandwich Company
Ranked #12 of 109 Restaurants in Seaside
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Offering Delicious food of exceptional quality. We serve Ivar's Clam Chowder and our homemade Chili daily as well as 16 flavors of Tillamook Ice Cream for dessert. We have delicious hot and cold sandwiches, the best hot dogs and sausages on the coast, and a wide selection of specialty beverages.
Silverdale, Washington
“Gluten Free!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2014

I visit Seaside quite frequently and have never eaten here because I am gluten free and didn't think they had the right bread.......boy was I wrong! These are the best sandwiches and I ate there 3 times while in town! I ordered a different sandwich every time so I could try them and all were fantastic. I wish the chowder they serve was gluten free too.

• Visited May 2014

Glendale, California
“Made to order”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2014

Great sandwiches! great for families with nice sized tables and benches inside and a place to get ice cream

Visited April 2014
Goldendale, Washington
“YUMMY!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2014

My daughter and I went here for a sandwich, after I saw the reviews on Trip Advisor. Very very good! They sliced the meat and made the sandwich right there. The service was good too. A must stop there, type of place. We will be back!!

• Visited April 2014
Port Orchard, Washington
“BEST damn pastrami I've had!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2014

We went to Tsunami Sandwich Company after reading the reviews on Tripadvisor. What a SCORE !! This is BY FAR the BEST sandwich place I have eaten at! David and Brittany have THE #1 place in Seaside for a reason. You need to put them on the menu if you visit Seaside. Thanks again for a GREAT dinner!

• Visited March 2014
“Best food ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2014

My fiancé and I went to seaside for spring break and we stayed at the shilo inn on the promenade. We wanted to get lunch somewhere semi healthy due to the amount of elephant ears we had eaten so we stumbled upon this place. Their food was awesome and the staff were very nice.

• Visited March 2014