“YUMMY!!!”

Tsunami Sandwich Company
Ranked #15 of 112 Restaurants in Seaside
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Dining options: Lunch
Description: Offering Delicious food of exceptional quality. We serve Ivar's Clam Chowder and our homemade Chili daily as well as 16 flavors of Tillamook Ice Cream for dessert. We have delicious hot and cold sandwiches, the best hot dogs and sausages on the coast, and a wide selection of specialty beverages.
Reviewed April 27, 2014

My daughter and I went here for a sandwich, after I saw the reviews on Trip Advisor. Very very good! They sliced the meat and made the sandwich right there. The service was good too. A must stop there, type of place. We will be back!!

There are newer reviews for Tsunami Sandwich Company

Reviewed March 30, 2014

We went to Tsunami Sandwich Company after reading the reviews on Tripadvisor. What a SCORE !! This is BY FAR the BEST sandwich place I have eaten at! David and Brittany have THE #1 place in Seaside for a reason. You need to put them on the menu if you visit Seaside. Thanks again for a GREAT dinner!

Reviewed March 29, 2014

My fiancé and I went to seaside for spring break and we stayed at the shilo inn on the promenade. We wanted to get lunch somewhere semi healthy due to the amount of elephant ears we had eaten so we stumbled upon this place. Their food was awesome and the staff were very nice.

1  Thank Kristilee92
Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I went in shortly after opening, he had a chili dog and clam chowder, I had a regular hot dog. Both came with chips, had to the drinks separately all together it was $22!! Maybe the sandwiches are worth the price but not the hot dogs. The clam chowder was ivars nothing special.

1  Thank tifa1724
Reviewed February 25, 2014

We recently ate lunch there for the first time and will definitely be back! I recommend the Lewis & Clark and the Hot Chick. Tillamook Ice Cream is always a favorite! Check it out!