“Good selection”

Tsunami Sandwich Company
Ranked #15 of 113 Restaurants in Seaside
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Dining options: Lunch
Description: Offering Delicious food of exceptional quality. We serve Ivar's Clam Chowder and our homemade Chili daily as well as 16 flavors of Tillamook Ice Cream for dessert. We have delicious hot and cold sandwiches, the best hot dogs and sausages on the coast, and a wide selection of specialty beverages.
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Had a great selection of drinks to take down onto the beach. Close to the Prom so you don't have to give up those precious parking spots!

Reviewed May 26, 2013

A choice of several sandwiches--ours were great with lots of ingredients. They have GF bread too. They advised me about their soups as to GF. They also offer Tillamook ice cream--delicious!

dposalski, Owner at Tsunami Sandwich Company, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2013

Thank you!!

Reviewed April 18, 2013 via mobile

I would have say this joint has the best damnn sandwiches I have ever had. I have been coming here a few times a month and left with a delicious taste in my mouth. the quality of the product is phenomenal. I do have to say you say you are lacking egg salad type sanwiches and would love to see that in the future.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Wow, great sandwich, loaded with meat! They also have gluten free bread. I love the pastrami sandwich....YUM....I'll definately be back!

Reviewed February 23, 2013

Everytime I come to Seaside, I have to eat here! There sandwichs are excellent!!! They have a great varity and are willing to custom make a sandwich for you.

1  Thank mamabeck425