“Good Food. Great service.”

Tsunami Sandwich Company
Ranked #8 of 119 Restaurants in Seaside
Cuisines: American, Deli
Dining options: Lunch
Description: Offering Delicious food of exceptional quality. We serve Ivar's Clam Chowder and our homemade Chili daily as well as 16 flavors of Tillamook Ice Cream for dessert. We have delicious hot and cold sandwiches, the best hot dogs and sausages on the coast, and a wide selection of specialty beverages.
Reviewed February 13, 2013 via mobile

Wonderful place for lunch. The pastrami sandwich is easily enough for two. And don't forget to try some ice cream. The rocky road is delish!
The service is also super and friendly too.
You'll leave with a smile on your face.
Even on a crisp fall afternoon.

Reviewed February 4, 2013

Oh, and they have ice cream too!! We called in advance to get my giant pastrami sandwich, a delicious veggie sandwich for my wife and PB&J for our little one. We had chowder and chili to round out the meal. The breads were fantastic!! And they piled the goodies on so you had to hold your sandwich with two hands. The pastrami on my sandwich was supurb!! Nice and lean with tons of flavor. The horseraddish mustard added some wonderful zing. We had stopped in earlier in the day for ice cream - excellent selections and yummy waffle cones. The entire staff was very friendly and our food was prepared quickly but with artistic care. As I type this I am so craving another sandwich right now.

1  Thank Roddy M
Reviewed January 21, 2013

We came into the sandwich shop not sure what to expect. What we found was friendly staff and great sandwiches! We had a fairly large group and everyone enjoyed their various menu items. They got the food out fast. Check it out next time you're in Seaside!

dposalski, Owner at Tsunami Sandwich Company, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2013

Thank you!!

Reviewed December 31, 2012

Stopped in at lunch during my last day in Seaside. Hmmmm...the Lighthouse sandwich (turkey, provolone, etc., heated) sounds promising. Promising? It was the best meal I've enjoyed in three days here. And based on the happy faces I saw around me, I was not the only one enjoying my meal. Yesterday, I stopped in for chili (yum!), but today I went for it. So glad I did. See you guys on my next trip!

dposalski, Owner at Tsunami Sandwich Company, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2013

Thank you so much for the glowing review. We are so glad you enjoyed your meal. We can't wait to serve you again!!

Reviewed November 4, 2012

The Necanicum River sandwich - veggie sandwich had fresh ingredients and was delicious!
The service was quick, friendly and helpful.
They checked on me later to see.if everything was good!
Will return on my next trip!

dposalski, Owner at Tsunami Sandwich Company, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2012

Thank you for your review. We love to make people happy!! So happy you enjoyed your visit with us.