“family restaurant - yeti fun”

Bigfoot's Steakhouse
Ranked #26 of 113 Restaurants in Seaside
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Bigfoot is your typical family pub and grub with a twist, it has a log cabin/bigfoot theme throughout, including the menus. The food is good and for the super hungry their largest burger is really big. Go for the fries and burger, the salads are decent but not exceptional.

1  Thank EzterM

Reviewed February 16, 2014

Chef salad consisted of sliced sandwich ingedients and a boiled egg, absolutely unacceptable. Bread was hard and dry and baked potato was old and fused with the tin foil it was baked in hours earlier. Service was good. I could see that it was overpriced, but I expected moe.

Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

large portions. Food made perfectly. Would definitely go back. Kinda spendy but well worth it. And on same parking lot as hotel makes it great.

2  Thank tazzie1277
Reviewed December 31, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I went about four years ago and loved it! Leaving this weekend for Seaside and we are looking forward to going back! Great service, great food, great atmosphere!!

1  Thank Brandi B
Reviewed November 24, 2013

My fiancé an I were traveling up the coast an stopped in the cute little town for night. At the hotel we asked the front desk where they recommended for dinner an they said if your looking for an amazing meal Bigfoot steakhouse is the place to go. Well just the name alone did it for me. I love all the Bigfoot stories an am a big fan of searching for Bigfoot so I said that's where we are going. An I am so glad we did. The food was great an the service impeccable. I loved all the. Memorabilia on the walls an outside dedicated to Bigfoot very cool. My steak was so full of flavor an tender even as I got full I ate it all. An the prices were really good. I would definitely recommend this place to all who visit seaside or. My fiancé had chicken an it was also great.

1  Thank Denise A