“Loved it!!”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
“Loved it!!”
Reviewed December 31, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I went about four years ago and loved it! Leaving this weekend for Seaside and we are looking forward to going back! Great service, great food, great atmosphere!!

1 Thank Brandi B

Las Vegas, Nevada
“Lovin Bigfoot”
Reviewed November 24, 2013

My fiancé an I were traveling up the coast an stopped in the cute little town for night. At the hotel we asked the front desk where they recommended for dinner an they said if your looking for an amazing meal Bigfoot steakhouse is the place to go. Well just the name alone did it for me. I love all the Bigfoot stories an am a big fan of searching for Bigfoot so I said that's where we are going. An I am so glad we did. The food was great an the service impeccable. I loved all the. Memorabilia on the walls an outside dedicated to Bigfoot very cool. My steak was so full of flavor an tender even as I got full I ate it all. An the prices were really good. I would definitely recommend this place to all who visit seaside or. My fiancé had chicken an it was also great.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Denise A
Coupeville, Washington
“Bigfoot . . . Big Savings”
Reviewed November 7, 2013

We went for dinner there last night after a movie and got in just before 6:00pm. So, we qualified for the early bird specials. There were five special dishes on the menu for $11.00 each. My wife had the Chicken Cobb Salad and I had the bacon-wrapped beef (c.6 oz.). Both were excellent. My steak was done to perfection, just as I like it. Her salad was so large we took half of it home. My steak came with a choice of potato sides (I had the garlic mashed) and a medley of fresh cooked chopped veggies on a bed of delicious butternut squash. Outstanding! The service was friendly and not slow. The atmosphere was rustic and Western-themed (this is the Oregon Coast). The music playing was a Sirius Radio station with old favorites suitable for a dinner crowd. There were a couple of TVs but no one was watching; the noise level was low enough to have a good conversation. Nice place for dinner for two or a small group.

• Visited November 2013
3 Thank Tom J
Portland, Oregon
“Good times at the beach”
Reviewed November 3, 2013

This restaurant knows how to put out the food and you will not be sorry that you stopped to eat here. Good sized portions and great tasting food along with great service makes this place a must do whenever you come to Seaside.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Richard P
Seaside
“The only place to go for a great steak!”
Reviewed November 1, 2013

If you are looking for a great steak dinner then go to Bigfoot's Steakhouse in Seaside, And don't forget the garlic mashed potatoes and broccoli salad! (not to mention the burgers!) Always a great choice!

• Visited October 2013