“Expensive, declining quality”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 29, 2013

I'm local to Seaside and I used to go here all the time, but the quality and quantity of food received has declined markedly over the past couple years while raising their prices substantially.
Went last week for a birthday dinner and was unimpressed. Everything is now an add-on, No salad with a dinner, no fries with a burger, all while charging an arm and a leg. If you want a good steak, try McKeowns on Broadway or Moody's Supper House. Twice the food for half the cost.

2  Thank j w

Reviewed August 26, 2013

had spaghetti and the sauce wasn't that great the service was good and the back room was a little cool

Reviewed August 21, 2013

Our 2nd time there. We will go everytime we're in Seaside. I had the broasted chicken, my husband had the prime rib. The vegetables were my favorite, I even ate my husbands. The prime rib was perfect. and the bread they serve you before is a great starter. Great price for the portions sizes served. The chicken was very moist and crispy on the outside. Not even greasy. Our server, Noel was polite and even helped us with a restaurant idea for breakfast. Our service was prompt and accurate.

2  Thank jp1026
Reviewed August 12, 2013

We passed by this restaurant last November, but decided on this trip to the coast, we would stop in. We weren't that hungry, but love the theme and the quaintness of the building. We were very pleasantly surprised! The service was excellent. The drinks were very good. We just ordered appetizers - beer battered onion rings and fries. The onion rings were some of the best we have ever had! They were thick cut and cooked to perfection. Next trip back to the coast, we will definitely arrive hungry to try the entrees. Would highly recommend this restaurant!

Reviewed August 11, 2013

We went here because of it's proximity to the GuestHouse hotel. The food was good and the service excellent. The spaghetti squash mixed in with the vegetables was a nice touch. I had a steak and it was flavorful, but a bit tough. My wife had the spaghetti which she really liked although (not unusual for most restaurants) the serving size was enormous.