“Hubby loves”

Bigfoot's Steakhouse
Ranked #22 of 110 Restaurants in Seaside
Cuisines: American, Bar, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Washington/ Oregon border
“Hubby loves”
Reviewed March 29, 2012

Great prime rib. My husband often chooses this for his Bday dinners.

Visited July 2011

Kennewick Wa
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent food!!!”
Reviewed March 27, 2012

We dined here while on our anniversary vacation in Seaside. The food was VERY good. We had the stuffed mushrooms... Excellent.. And for our meal we had razor clam strips and I had the prawns. They we exceptional . Although our waitress wasn't the best and the decor/atmosphere is kind of garbage. It is definitely worth the stop for the food.

• Visited March 2012
Montana
“Does Anyone Work Here?”
Reviewed March 25, 2012

Reading the reviews for restaurants is what brings me in. Hopefully my experience, or lack thereof, with Bigfoot's is just an isolated incident.
We arrived before 2 PM and "waited to be seated". Waited, waited and waited. I went into the bar area to find someone. Not even a bartender. I saw one waitress, taking an order from a large group of people and went back to the "waiting" area. She walked by to check other tables and did not acknowledge us waiting either time she passed by. Seaside is a "resort" town and it was end of March, so I'm forgiving a lot for it being understaffed. Not to even look at the waiting area....unforgivable.

• Visited March 2012
Astoria, Oregon
“Fun, destination restaurant, excellent menu”
Reviewed March 17, 2012

This is such a great place to eat. I have visited twice now with family and friends. Artichoke, crab dip is heavenly, brushetta too, fresh salads, good wine, my favorite dish was a hazelnut crusted halibut entree with a frangelico sauce. OMG! Amazing! Service is excellent, had great waitresses both times! Very nice.

Visited March 2012
Seaside, Oregon
“primerib”
Reviewed March 12, 2012

best prime rib ever! wish i'd known about them sooner

Visited March 2012