“Pleasant Surprise”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 16, 2011

This place was the best place we've eaten in Seaside on this trip. The service was great, great music, the menu had a great selection and everything we had was great, fresh and extremely flavorful. I can't complain about a single thing, and that is something for me. This was certainly a hidden find off the beaten path, worth the short drive down the highway. We will be going back! The decor is a bit cheesy but the kids loved it.

Reviewed August 13, 2011

We ate here twice during our latest visit and enjoyed the food both times. I'd recommend the pecan crusted halibut meal and the Yetti burger. Service was great and the restaurant was very clean.

Reviewed August 5, 2011

We ate at the Bigfoot on our 1st night of our stay here in Seaside. We will eat there at a least a couple more times! The prime rib was so yummy! We all got the the smala order and there was not a bite left or a French fry on anay ones plate. This is a must stop for at one meal during your visit ti Seaside!

Reviewed August 4, 2011

Went to the Bigfoot Steakhouse this past week on our trip to Seaside...my boyfriend has been there before but it was my first time. He of course got the famous "Yetti Burger", and surprised the waitress with an empty plate lol. I ordered the turkey 1/2 sandwich w/ fries. It was surprisingly good. I am not a healthy eater at all but the sandwich tasted super healthy and had good flavor. Instead of mayo on the bread they had this pesto paste or something that was delicious! But the best part was definitely their fries...oh..my...god.. they are sooooo good. they don't look like they would be at first but they are so addicting I couldnt stop eating them.

The place is cute..a little dim lighting inside but nice. Dont forget to take pictures with big foot outside!

1  Thank lauren_wgnr
Reviewed July 9, 2011

We went here on a saturday at 6pm, the place was packed but we lucked out and got the last available table without having to wait! After sitting, we had to wait a while for the server to come by, but the hostess brought waters almost immediately, and once we placed our order, everything else came out quickly and was delicious! I had the 14oz prime rib, I ordered it rare, it came out a little more like mid-rare, but this is pretty standard with prime rib. The meat was delicious, and the au jus was excellent. FYI, the 14oz prime rib was about $25, and came with salad and bread, veggies, and choice of side. I considered this to be pretty decent value, when you consider it was very good quality. My wife had the same, only a 10 oz size. Our infant (10 months old) tried some prime rib for the first time, and loved it! The rest of the menu seemed reasonably priced and looked varied and good. We will go back, maybe even this week (we are only in seaside for the week)

The atmosphere is unique, the food was great, and service good. I thought this place was solid! I recommend it forsure.

1  Thank RyanSurrey