“Excellent Prime Rib for a reasonable price”

Bigfoot's Steakhouse
Ranked #24 of 111 Restaurants in Seaside
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Surrey
“Excellent Prime Rib for a reasonable price”
Reviewed July 9, 2011

We went here on a saturday at 6pm, the place was packed but we lucked out and got the last available table without having to wait! After sitting, we had to wait a while for the server to come by, but the hostess brought waters almost immediately, and once we placed our order, everything else came out quickly and was delicious! I had the 14oz prime rib, I ordered it rare, it came out a little more like mid-rare, but this is pretty standard with prime rib. The meat was delicious, and the au jus was excellent. FYI, the 14oz prime rib was about $25, and came with salad and bread, veggies, and choice of side. I considered this to be pretty decent value, when you consider it was very good quality. My wife had the same, only a 10 oz size. Our infant (10 months old) tried some prime rib for the first time, and loved it! The rest of the menu seemed reasonably priced and looked varied and good. We will go back, maybe even this week (we are only in seaside for the week)

The atmosphere is unique, the food was great, and service good. I thought this place was solid! I recommend it forsure.

• Visited July 2011
1 Thank RyanSurrey

Gearhart, Oregon
“Comfort food and good service”
Reviewed June 18, 2011

We dine here frequently since we are locals. The menu is diverse enough to satisfy every taste. Full bar which is often filled with locals. Food and alcohol reasonably priced though not cheap. We almost always get great service. Good place for families and large groups. Lots of parking.

Vancouver, Canada
“Great prime rib!”
Reviewed March 31, 2011

Four of us ate here and we all enjoyed our meals. Two of us had the smaller prime rib (8oz) and it was done to perfection. Another had the prime rib sandwich, while the fourth had blackened salmon on a caesar salad. The prices were OK and the service was great. There is a little section for adults only - a pub with a few gambling machines for those who are interested. We would definitely eat here again.

Visited March 2011
“Delicious & Fun!”
Reviewed March 25, 2011

We had dinner there last night w/ our 2 young daughters. It was a fun experience. First thing that stood out was, the menus came in the form of a newspaper. Not only different, but creative & fun! The decor and atmosphere is fun too. My husband and I had the prime rib. It was excellent! Super tender and the flavor was outstanding. They have a child's menu that included 4-5 options. My kids orderef the cheeseburger & grilled cheese. Both came w/ a large portion of fries, each for $4.99 made it a great deal! We recommend picking this restaurant for a fun & entertaining evening in Seaside. However, this restaurant does not have many seafood options, if that is what you're looking for.

Oregon Coast
“Best Prime Rib Anywhere!”
Reviewed September 26, 2010

I'm eaten prime rib all over the world, and nothing compares to the prime rib they make here. In my opinion, this is the best prime rib anywhere, ever. I can't speak for the rest of the menu (except dessert!), because I never order anything but this excellent prime rib. Bigfoot's Pub & Grub is my go-to place for prime rib, and I drive well over 30 miles just to go. The service is great, and I love this place so much I bought one of their hoodies last time I was there to proudly proclaim it!