“Great prime rib!”

Bigfoot's Steakhouse
Ranked #22 of 109 Restaurants in Seaside
Cuisines: American, Bar, Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Vancouver, Canada
“Great prime rib!”
Reviewed March 31, 2011

Four of us ate here and we all enjoyed our meals. Two of us had the smaller prime rib (8oz) and it was done to perfection. Another had the prime rib sandwich, while the fourth had blackened salmon on a caesar salad. The prices were OK and the service was great. There is a little section for adults only - a pub with a few gambling machines for those who are interested. We would definitely eat here again.

Visited March 2011

“Delicious & Fun!”
Reviewed March 25, 2011

We had dinner there last night w/ our 2 young daughters. It was a fun experience. First thing that stood out was, the menus came in the form of a newspaper. Not only different, but creative & fun! The decor and atmosphere is fun too. My husband and I had the prime rib. It was excellent! Super tender and the flavor was outstanding. They have a child's menu that included 4-5 options. My kids orderef the cheeseburger & grilled cheese. Both came w/ a large portion of fries, each for $4.99 made it a great deal! We recommend picking this restaurant for a fun & entertaining evening in Seaside. However, this restaurant does not have many seafood options, if that is what you're looking for.

Oregon Coast
“Best Prime Rib Anywhere!”
Reviewed September 26, 2010

I'm eaten prime rib all over the world, and nothing compares to the prime rib they make here. In my opinion, this is the best prime rib anywhere, ever. I can't speak for the rest of the menu (except dessert!), because I never order anything but this excellent prime rib. Bigfoot's Pub & Grub is my go-to place for prime rib, and I drive well over 30 miles just to go. The service is great, and I love this place so much I bought one of their hoodies last time I was there to proudly proclaim it!

Oakdale,CA
“Not to bad.......and kinda fun”
Reviewed August 27, 2010

We ate here twice on our stay in Seaside, had a lunch and a dinner, service was good, price was ok though not cheap by any means, food was hot, but nothing special, the chef needs to grill his sandwich rolls to make a tri tip dip, the bread was soggy, waitress was great and I would eat here again when in the area.

Vancouver, Canada
“Good food, good service, good price”
Reviewed July 29, 2010

This was our first time to Bigfoot Steakhouse. We asked at the place where we were staying in Seaside, for a restaurant where we could get a good steak or prime rib, and Bigfoot was recommended.

Laura was our server and we were impressed right from the start. We ordered an appetizer and she asked if we would like to wait for it to arrive before putting in our entree - nice. Our experience has been that many restaurants prefer you to put in the total order. We've had too many times when we haven't finished the appetizer and the main course arrives - hate that. Our appetizer was deep fried mushrooms. Good, but nothing special. An appetizer, is perhaps not necessary, as a salad is included in the price.

I had a very good 14 oz rib eye, cooked nicely to a requested medium. My dining partner had an excellent halibut dish with a great prawn, dijon cream sauce. In most restaurants we have been in the past the halibut is usually 6 oz. We quesstimated it to be at least 8 ozs.

No comments could be made on their desserts as we were to full. We'll be going back on our next trip to Seaside.