“Great spot”

U Street Pub & Eatery
Ranked #16 of 110 Restaurants in Seaside
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Drinks, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Seasides best old school style burger piled high with shredded lettuce, tomato, and onion, and top off with a tradition secret sauce with a touch of chipotle for a spicy smoke flavor. All Burgers are served with a side of delicious thick cut seasoned fries.
“Great spot”
Reviewed July 30, 2014 via mobile

We had a lovely walk to the sip hens of the prom to have a decent dinner here. Great outdoor seating super kid-friendly - the service was awesome!!

“Food looked really good/.... Service sucked!!!”
Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

Went to try this restaurant on a Friday evening. Read the reviews and heard it was a restaurant that had really good reviews. Ordered a cheese burger and my wife ordered chicken strips.

When I ordered I asked for no onions. When I got my burger I saw the packaging said no onions. Awesome but I open it up and boom there's onions. It wasn't like the were on top..... They were in the melted cheese and just yah the taste of onions was going to be on there. So I ask the waiter I realize I have the ability to take the onions off myself but could I get a new burger because the whole burger I was paying money for was ruined. Waiter said no problem but came back with the onions picked off. Burger came back cold along with the onion imprints in the cheese... Really/ you just promised you would get me a brand new burger.

Didn't trust them to make it a third time and left with an empty stomach. My wife loved her chicken strips tho!

Overall this restaurant gets 2 stars because come on you have to provide honest upfront customers service because if you don't do it were I can see it what are you doing with the aspects of the good service were I can't see it !!

4 Thank Richard S
Portland, Oregon
“Decent burger, good clam chowder, nice price”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

My wife and I decided to go to this place because it had solid reviews on tripadvisor and wasn't too far away from where we were staying.

I ordered a burger and fries, not the greatest burger, but not bad at all for $7. My wife ordered the clam chowder, which she enjoyed.

Overall a decent meal for a decent price.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank J B
Dayton, Ohio
“Average food in a small neighborhood bar”
Reviewed July 18, 2014

Don't go out of your way to visit this place as everything about it is pretty ordinary. After a long day of travel, we walked over from our hotel and we both thought the food and service were just OK.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Marblehead750
Teri C, Owner at U Street Pub & Eatery, responded to this review, July 25, 2014
Just ordinary, and proud of it. I found that when you rise above ordinary, people start to expect stuff from you, and then it's just work, work, work. after that.
My motto has always been "2nd best, less stress" words to live by my friend.

TC
Olympia, Washington
“Best fish and chips”
Reviewed July 2, 2014

When we arrived, the place was jammed. Servers were quick to attend to us. Let the four of us sit at one of the larger tables, it was great, right in the middle of everything. All the action.

Visited June 2014