“Lots of beers, good food”

U Street Pub & Eatery
Ranked #11 of 118 Restaurants in Seaside
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Seasides best old school style burger piled high with shredded lettuce, tomato, and onion, and top off with a tradition secret sauce with a touch of chipotle for a spicy smoke flavor. All Burgers are served with a side of delicious thick cut seasoned fries.
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Good beer choices, and the food was better than the usual pub fare I expected. Service was fine. There's a small outdoor eating area if the weather is right.

Reviewed June 5, 2013

My two sons and I stopped by for a late dinner last night. My youngest is19 months.The waitress covered our table with white paper when we arrived and gave him a cup of color crayons and a cup of goldfish crackers. He was happily busy until the food arrived. I think I may have enjoyed coloring the table as much as him. I ordered a patty melt, which was a burger served on really good bread along with sauteed onions and swiss cheese. The burger was amazing but the steak fries accompanying it were outstanding. My older son had clamstrips. The best i have ever eaten. They were large, tender,and meaty. YUM! I would highly recommend U Street Pub. Great food, great prices, kid friendly, and it was open (most of seaside seems to shut down at 5 pm)!

Reviewed May 28, 2013

We stopped in here for dinner one night and found Teri the owner to be very friendly and social. The place has a very comfortable laid back atmosphere and Teri was genuinely there to please. Sadly for the life of me I don't recall what we had but I know we had no complaints and left very satisfied.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

Cozy little pub with nice selection of beers and tasty food. Two minute walk from Inn at the Shore hotel.

Reviewed May 17, 2013

Had a late dinner there tonight, the fish and chips are on the late night menu so you can have them anytime. They were the best I've had in ages. 3 decent size pieces of fish and really yummy fries.