“Fantastic Pub”

Ranked #15 of 115 Restaurants in Seaside
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Seasides best old school style burger piled high with shredded lettuce, tomato, and onion, and top off with a tradition secret sauce with a touch of chipotle for a spicy smoke flavor. All Burgers are served with a side of delicious thick cut seasoned fries.
Reviewed September 13, 2012

I love a good pub, and this is a great one. Good local beer, really close to the beach and our hotel, the Inn at the shore. Great staff is very friendly.

Reviewed September 6, 2012 via mobile

This place is right across the street from where we stayed. It was a relaxed environment, as actually family-friendly for a pub. My 3-year-old got a classic hotdog and enjoyed it!

I had the roast beef sandwich with a side of chowder, and my fiancé had the fish and chips! Yum!

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Stopped here based on other reviews and while the food was good. Our waitress was very rude. The menu selections were also very small and there are signs everywhere stating no substitutions of any kind. Seemed like overkill. The gentleman that was working seemed nice though, we just happened to get a very rude waitress who seemed annoyed by everything we said. I even noticed her rolling her eyes more than once while we were ordering. Food was good though, just not worth the attitude.

1  Thank Julia H
Reviewed August 17, 2012

Yum and Wow! I was craving a juicy burger.... I got one here. It was good, hit the spot. Hubby tried a few different beers. They were all good! Great atmosphere! Good music.

Reviewed July 30, 2012

Good beer selection and an outdoor seating area with heaters! We got there to late for dinner, but they had the normal pub food for the late crowd.