“Chili dogs” 4 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: American
Portland, Oregon
“Chili dogs”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2013

We recently rode motorcycles to the coast and stopped here for lunch. It was not crowded as the nearby restaurant was super busy. We didn't want to wait, therefore Oneys was an excellent choice. We all ordered chili dogs. I must say they were some of the best dogs around. We definitely will stop again.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank nancin8rr

Nehalem
“Poor substitute.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2012

I actually used to quite like Oney's but since the original place burned down, it's replacement is no longer a landmark on the way to the coast on Hwy 26 but is now a predictable local catchment bar with poor food.

1 Thank reverpacific
Ashland, Oregon
“delightful, delicious, dangerous”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2011

The atmosphere is casual, warm & comfy. Everyone wore smiles. My server was delightful, friendly and really made us feel special. The food was sooooo delicious it made us want to eat more...which is dangerous becuz I just lost 30 lbs and don't want to regain it. Fortunately the menu offers a wide variety of yummy items and not all are fattening. YEAH......I will definately recommend this place to anyone on the way to or from the beach!

• Visited September 2011
Virginia
“Short on service, burger about average ... avoid the nachos”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2010

We ate there in early 2010. The server was oblivious to us after the initial order. We got onions on the burger even after we'd asked for "no onions." The nachos were cold; the cheese (whiz) sat on top in a congealed lump. The decor is of the Nascar/Budweiser variety. I would only return if it was the only option to stave off hypoglycemia.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
Oneys
“Ooh la la!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2010

This place was a foodgasm! I was so happy! I have never been so happy! I wish I could eat there everyday! It is wonderful! I want to take all my friends there so they can all be happy like me and we can all smile and laugh and be merry.