“Crab meat overflows on crab melt”

Bell Buoy of Seaside
Ranked #19 of 111 Restaurants in Seaside
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Seattle
“Crab meat overflows on crab melt”
Reviewed July 12, 2014

After my afternoon walk at the beach, I was pretty hungry and wanted to stay away from the Broadwalk crowds. Glad that I found this small local eatery close to my hotel. I went there pretty late but glad that they still have clam chowder available, per the gal over there, she said in some high demand days, it can be gone within 15 mins and it will take her an hour to have another batch ready. Whew. Lucky I have one. Besides chowder, I also have Crab Melt which is awesome!!! Bread is soft and tasty but the main character -- crab meat -- lots of crab meats overflow the bread! And and and ... FRESH! I have to scrap some out to eat first and they are big! Worth the price I paid ($8). If you love seafood, I will say go and check out this place, especially crab melt.

This local eatery does not have fancy decorations nor romantic setup, it is very local set up. Not suitable to accommodate big crowds too. Parking space is available next to it.

• Visited May 2014

Rogue River, Oregon
“freshest seafood in town”
Reviewed July 1, 2014

the market has many awesome items, including teriyaki smoked Oysters, Salmon jerky in four flavors, and lots of fresh fish. The little cafe has great fried Oysters and chowder.

Visited June 2014
Seattle, Washington
“Fish and Chips!”
Reviewed June 26, 2014

I always enjoy the halibut fish and chips at the Buoy's Best Fish House. The coleslaw has pineapple in it and the tarter sauce is great, too. My grandson loves their shrimp cocktail. So fun to eat it at a picnic table overlooking the river! This is an inexpensive, fun place to get fresh fish. Service was polite and quick.

• Visited June 2014
Yakima, Washington
“Didn't bother to eat!”
Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

We almost always buy at the Bell Buoy's retail store where the service and products are always good.

Thought we would try the restaurant's food and couldn't get past the codgy old man sitting at the ordering menu! He greeted us with "waddya want". I asked what he would recommend as it was our first time there and his answer with a condescending tone of voice was "it's ALL good", like he was annoyed with me for asking such a STUPID question. Some other folks came in behind us, we told them to go ahead of us and we left. We will never go back.

2 Thank pugloverinyakima
“Overrated!”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

The fish was great, but the fries were soggy and the food was terribly overpriced for fish and chips.

• Visited June 2014