“The Best Seafood”

Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Manzanita, Oregon
“The Best Seafood”
Reviewed March 18, 2014 via mobile

Stopped by for a quick lunch, had the crab melts and excellent again.
The best Halibut Fish and Chips on the coast...
Everything is fresh and cooked right in front of you, try it, you'll LOVE it!

Hermiston, Oregon
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Seafood”
Reviewed February 17, 2014

Love to visit with John and stuff on crab in the restaurant next door ! Smoked Salmon is awesome! We always stop at this place.

Visited February 2014
Portland, Oregon, United States
“Fresh local oysters and cod baskets...delicious!”
Reviewed January 25, 2014 via mobile

When you combine fresh local seafood with amazingly beautiful sunny weather for the Oregon coast you get a fantastic, hard to beat experience. Not much for ambiance, but we sat outside at the picnic tables Great prices, nice folks, fantastic food. Worth a stop!!!

Salem, Oregon
“Dont miss this amazing place..”
Reviewed January 18, 2014

WOW !!!! I read the reviews on TA and I was even more impressed after lunch was over..This is a little "hole in the wall" (limited seating inside)(seating outside also) but I will never skip this restaurant again upon my return to this beautiful city. I joined my BFF for lunch there today and we were quite surprised. We split a Captains Plate, it was reasonably priced and had salmon, clam, cod, halibut and oysters and of course french fries. They fish was fried but so delicately that it didnt inhibit the great taste. The cooks were both sweet and made our food to perfection. After lunch we stopped in to the Bell Buoy fish market next door and we picked up some clam dip and smoked salmon jerky. Again both totally worth our time and money..I recommend this restaurant to everyone.

Visited January 2014
3 Thank ditrvlbug41
Portland, Oregon, United States
“Fried Oyster Basket”
Reviewed November 11, 2013

I typically get fresh seafood from the market when I come to town. I did get a large crab cocktail...delicious! This visit I also ordered food from the restaurant.

I ordered the fried oyster basket to take with me to the Cove and watch the sunset. The oysters were lightly fried, fresh, and tasted exactly as I had hoped.

The gentleman manning the cash register reminded me of an old, salty sea dog. He asked if I wanted cocktail sauce, and I said "yes, please." Then he asked if I wanted tartar sauce and I said yes again. And he teased me and gave me a little bit of a hard-time "okay, if you must.".

He asked if I was taking my dinner to the Cove, and I said "yes, how'd you know?"
"Everybody does it" he said.

I've been going to Bell Buoy my whole life, and they never disappoint me. The cost for the seafood was excellent, and the quality and the freshness are noticeable. I will always stop at Bell Buoy for seafood.

• Visited November 2013