“loved the crab!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Reviewed August 1, 2013

We got fresh crab, fish & chips. The crab was a little pricey, but we still enjoyed it! Fast friendly service. Would go back & recommend to friends & family.

There are newer reviews for Bell Buoy of Seaside

Reviewed July 24, 2013

I wished I got the fish or crab cakes; these looked great and my family enjoyed their meals tremendously. I got the prawns, which were huge, but tough. The cole slaw needed more flavor, but I'm a cole slaw snob! I would go back if we were in the area, but I would definitely get something different. I just made a bad choice with my order.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

Skip the chains like Mo's (well, okay - everyone should go there once). This little place has a guy that cooks like an angel and counter staff that are as nice as they come. The food was amazing! We went back later in the week when we returned to the coast, and had more. I highly recommend the (very lightly) fried razorneck clams and the crab melt. Yum! My husband loved the fried oysters. We also bought a number of items from the fish market next door --- can't be beat and very cheerful and helpful staff there as well.

1  Thank Lynnapp
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Always stop and pick up a case of tuna on the way home when leaving Seaside. It is the best.
A week ago brought home some halibut fillets too, cooked them in the black cast iron skillet - fantastic!!! Cup o' Crab was excellent! And if you want razor clams without having to dig or clean them - this your place to stock up!

1  Thank halleckst
Reviewed July 6, 2013

The fish was really pretty fresh, that's what we were after. Enjoyed talking to the cook as well. The cod was really tasty, the salmon was pretty good. A fun place to take in lunch.

1  Thank memberat