Ocean Front Motel
$121
$106
River Inn at Seaside(Seaside)(Great Value!)
$134
Best Western Plus Ocean View Resort(Seaside)(Great Value!)
$121
$110
Quality Inn Seaside Oregon(Seaside)(Great Value!)
QualityInn
Inn at the Prom(Seaside)(Great Value!)
$89
Inn at the Shore(Seaside)(Great Value!)
$88
Seashore Inn on the Beach(Seaside)(Great Value!)
$89
Rivertide Suites Hotel(Seaside)(Great Value!)
$120
  • Breakfast included
Ashore Hotel(Seaside)(Great Value!)
$118
Ebb Tide Oceanfront Inn(Seaside)(Great Value!)
$189
$183
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsour ground floor roomgreat view of the beachwould stay here againjudyprivacy
Reviewed January 11, 2012

For an inexpensive, no frills, nothing special or fancy motel, this place is great. I was worried about the cheap price (the whole, "getting what you paid for" thing) but was pleasantly surprised by the warm staff (she had cookies and/or muffins out every day for guests) and cleanliness.

Yes the rooms are dated, and if you're looking for something fancy, this is not it. But if you want a warm place to sleep, a roof over your head, an excellent ocean view, a great location, and a cheap price, this is it!

My only suggestion would be to allow dogs, especially since the staff had her dog on site. I would have loved to bring my little dog with us on this trip.

Room Tip: We stayed in a far corner room on the ground level and loved the views!
  • Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Tracie T
Reviewed August 30, 2011

Hands down, the hotel had a great location. It was footsteps away from the beach. However, you really get what you pay for. The rooms were extremely outdated.The worst thing was the smell of the room -- extremely muggy and smelled like cigarettes! The smell was so bad that the first thing we did was drove to Safeway to get some air freshener. :( I promise you I am not an overly picky customer at all, I just want to be real honest in my feedback to help others who may be thinking of booking this motel. Overall, cheap hotel but it's probably worth it to stay somewhere else and pay a few bucks more than to stay here. Trust me, your peace of mind is priceless at the end of the day on your vacation.

Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank marydethgrey
Reviewed August 28, 2011

We booked the room for Saturday on the Thursday before. We did not know it was the Hood to Coast weekend at the time we booked. Since the room was available that close to the relay I assumed it would be hot and cold running cockroaches but for $113 for the night, I figured I would just have to lump it. I was actually quite pleasantly surprised. The room doesnt offer any frills, bring your own shampoo and such. But it was clean. The bed was firm and comfortable. The coffee maker, microwave and refrigerator worked fine. The shower is large and has fantastic water pressure.Things to note: When I say right on the beach I mean it. The sidewalk was 3 feet from our window! The room we stayed in had a double and a dorm twin. My husband is 6 '1" so we ended up sleeping in separate beds so he would not hang over (he slept diagonally on the double). We will definitely stay here again since we really only need the room for sleeping. I think I would prefer a second story room next time, with a bigger bed!

Room Tip: Right on the beach means it. Window is 3 feet from sidewalk. Be sure to ask about the bed size since some rooms have double beds.
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Rhonda_Henderson
Reviewed July 27, 2011

The saying "you get what you pay for" couldn't be more well said. The rooms are very outdated which I soon realized was part of it's charm. I looked out our lower floor window (see picture)and knew we made the right choice for our family. We didn't come to Seaside to sit in a motel room. We came to play on the beach and walk to the shops. This motel had easy access to both. With the lower price, we had more money to play, dine, and shop. We will stay again.

Room Tip: The lower floor rooms have great views but also have many travelers walking by. Will try getting second floor room next time.
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Teddfamily2011
Reviewed July 25, 2011

Just returned from a short 1 Saturday nite stay here and I have to say for the price we paid I was pretty impressed for the location and the view. Funky and old but so are most of the other hotels in the area and priced at least $50.00 less for the night we stayed than the the hotels on either side of The Ocean Front Motel. We had a queen unit #4A which was on the ground floor directly on the promanade. The down side of the ground floor is when the curtains were open anyone passing by on the promanade was basically at eye level. They only had heavy blackout curtains on the huge ocean front window so sheers would have been nice to at least partially block any prying eyes. Located about a block from the turn around and directly on the beach makes this place worth every penny we paid. The room had a coffee maker, microwave, small fridge and a TV. They only provide a couple of small bars of soap but apparently have sample size toiletries for sale for like .75 cents if you need them in the office. Within walking distance to everything in downtown Seaside. Very basic and completely no frills and no nothing luxury but comfy enough as you probably arent going to be spending much time in the room with that beautiful beach right out the door.

Room Tip: Bring all toiletries and blow dryer if needed
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family