“NOW, THAT'S PIZZA!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed June 5, 2019

Quite possibly the BEST Pizza I've ever eaten!

A fun spot to eat!

Pizza crust done to perfection!

Generous portions!

Friendly staff!

They home deliver door to door!

5 STARS!

Reviewed June 5, 2019

Passing thru Seaside on a road trip and felt like some pizza. Read the reviews here and decided on Harbour Pizza. Had it delivered to our hotel.
OMG this was absolutely the best pizza! Fresh toppings, yummy sauce and the thin crust was crispy and not limp, like a lot of them are.
I highly recommend Harbour if you're in the Seaside area and are looking for delicious pizza.

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed May 18, 2019 via mobile

Eric and Elizabeth Marston have a pizza paradise in Seaside. If you want the best pizza in Oregon then set your compass heading to Pizza Harbor! The pizza is a total delight and the service is awesome. Well done!!!

Reviewed May 7, 2019

My husband discovered this gem a few years ago while on a choir field trip. We go back every chance we get when in town. The pizza is AMAZING and plenty of toppings. Customer service is also amazing, always friendly and helpful. I always look forward to eating here!

Reviewed May 5, 2019

Had the meat lovers pizza, which was not cheap, split in half with a vegetarian portion for my wife. 4 slices of each and we ate them all. My pizza (meat) had more toppings than I have ever had on a pizza: fantastic, probably the best ever. Beer and wine were affordable and lots of tables available. Take out is also handy.