“This place stands up to the best”
Review of The Stand

The Stand
Ranked #35 of 110 Restaurants in Seaside
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Vancouver, Washington
“This place stands up to the best”
Reviewed May 17, 2014 via mobile

A small Mexican restaurant on the north end of Seaside might get passed by if you didn't know how good the food is. On Saturday, they only offer from their express menu but the tacos are huge. I had the pork and cabbage taco. Yum! Soo tasty. I want to come back during the week so I can try their fish tacos. Bring cash or a check because they don't take credit or debit cards. There was an ATM in the lobby but it wasn't working today. I was very surprised in a pleasant way. I will definitely go back!!

1 Thank rrosepetal

Manzanita, Oregon
“Very Good!”
Reviewed April 16, 2014 via mobile

Went for lunch and had the steak quesadilla and the pork tacos and it was as usual, excellent, highly recommend!

forest Grove, United States
“The Stand Restaurant in Seaside, Oregon is excellent!”
Reviewed February 9, 2014

I love The Stand! We eat here every time we are in Seaside. It is such delicious, healthy, authentic Santa Cruz Mexican food. The flavors are amazing. We love the homemade ingredients including the Corn Tortillas and Salsa. I love the Carne Asada Tostada, & the Pork Recession Taco's. They are $1.95. My boys love this place to eat, too. They are open M-F, & close at 5pm. We hurry to get to The Stand. My husband loves the Chili Relleno Quesadilla, the Fish Tacos, & the Pork Torta. Love it!

Visited February 2014
“Convenient Mexican food”
Reviewed December 1, 2013 via mobile

Place is spartan, a little cold in the winter. People are friendly. Food portions are big. I had a burrito with spicy veggies: not so tasty.
My wife had tacos and she liked them.

Salem, Oregon
“Food went down hill”
Reviewed November 6, 2013 via mobile

Always loved this place but the last 2 visits there will be it..the meat was so riddled with grissle I had to throw it away.

• Visited August 2013