“Hidden Seaside Treasure”
Review of Beachside Inn

Beachside Inn
Ranked #5 of 9 Seaside B&B and Inns
Reviewed September 7, 2010

The outside of the inn does not do it justice. It is a number of attached rooms on a side street. It is in a great location to shopping and the beach and is extremely reasonable. The rooms themselves are so uniquely and individually decorated. They are spacious and the beds are very comfortable. I went there for a family reunion and it was a perfect choice. Some of the larger rooms have great living rooms and large kitchens. I actually left my camera there and the owner was incredibly helpful and sent my camera back to me promptly. If you are going to Seaside I would seriously consider staying here.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank sunnidlite

Reviewed August 30, 2010

We've gone to Seaside every year for the past 18 years. We loved this place!! The place was SOOOOO cozy. The worst thing was, having to leave!! The beds were comfy. The kitchen was small but just right. We had the 2 queen studio and there was actually a bedroom it just didn't have a door but that was ok cuz we were only expecting a studio!! The color scheme was beautiful. The carpet was very nice; pretty. It actually scared me cuz I was afraid of getting too much sand in it. The shower was great; I didn't want to get out. It was very quiet. It was close to the "action" but far enough away to feel secluded. The dishes were nice. The towels were big and comfy. I love Seaside yet we had a hard time leaving the room. I don't know why people thought it was loud. We did not experience that at all!! It was so nicely decorated. The website does not do it justice!! I was wishing there were a hot tub but none was advertised so I wasn't expecting it. We walked or biked everywhere. Very close to the prom just a block away. No way would I rather stay in a hotel there. I noticed an earlier post said it was "old". There didn't seem to be anything old about it. We arrived early and the owners let us check in early. We only stayed 4 days; wish it was longer. If your looking for comfy, cozy, stay here. There were also family games provided. It is just so homey!! I went with my daughter, her best friend, and my dog. I'm going back just with my husband. I know he'll love it. We did. Again, wish we could have stayed longer. It was such a nice break from my normal life. A real treat!!

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
2  Thank beth44
Reviewed July 12, 2010

We absolutely LOVED staying at the Beachside Inn! It was perfect - close to town, close to beach, immaculate, comfortable...everything we wanted for a nice family weekend get-away to the beach!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed June 27, 2010

I nice room, with a well stocked kitchenette. I love the color scheme very beachy feel and only a block to the beach. We barely need the car as most of where we want to go is within a few blocks.
I would pull up the carpet and replace with pergo or like flooring, it'll keep the beach feel going.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 12, 2010

We absolutely loved staying here. Very clean, confortable rooms, quiet area. Although we were here for business we enjoyed relaxing too. Very short walk to the beach and all amenities. The owners are very attentive and contributed to a very restful stay. S&L

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank lexla
Reviewed April 28, 2010

I travel a lot and this is a great value. Rooms are much nicer than one would expect at this price range, and it is only a block from the beach.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed April 27, 2010

Thank you for the wonderful memories, we loved our stay! We were so happy to be here in this cute, clean, comfortable AND affordable bungalo, it felt like home!
Colors and decorations are so inviting, perfect place to come to for our girls weekend,
AND walking distance to everything.
AWESOME!