“Nice work!”
Review of Tom's Fish & Chips

Tom's Fish & Chips
Ranked #2 of 8 Quick Bites in Seaside
Description: New restaurant located on the corner of Holladay and Broadway in Seaside. Serving affordable fish & chips and classic burgers. Great craft beer on tap and a fun and friendly atmosphere!
Reviewed March 13, 2019 via mobile

Hi

The food here is hot, delicious and fresh. Had the pleasure of meeting Joe S. and I can tell the owner has a good eye for talent , great customer service and hard work. All the employees working were friendly and I can’t wait to come back next time I’m in Seaside.

1  Thank kelynnn2019

Reviewed March 8, 2019 via mobile

Very delicious hand made fresh cod, reasonably priced. Friendly staff and manager. Not a fancy place but the best fish and chips around.

Reviewed March 5, 2019 via mobile

My wife and I were vacationing in seaside and stopped in at Tom's fish and chips! The people were nice, and the food was amazing! Highly recommend stopping into this diner whenever you are passing through! My wife had the blackened Salmon Caesar Salad and I had the prawns and fries! And we both had the clam chowder! They were really good!

Date of visit: March 2019
Misty K, Guest Relations Manager at Tom's Fish & Chips, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2019

Thank you darylO2420, we really appreciate your compliments and recommendation, it's great to hear you enjoyed your visit! We hope to welcome you for more prawns and Caesar soon!

Reviewed February 17, 2019 via mobile

Stopped in for dinner while at the beach. Our server, Lisa, took good care of us giving us options and pointedout extra condiments for our fish.
Easy, open, relaxed restaurant, good corner location. I heartily recommend.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed February 11, 2019

My wife and I recently met our kids here for a quick dinner. It's always iffy when you have a group of 9 with lot's of little ones to keep happy. Tom's fit the bill quite nicely. Service was friendly and helpful. The kids had both options of burgers or fish and everyone was happy with their choices. Given the size of the group the total tab was very reasonible. Now, we are not talking fine dining here but it you want to keep little ones happy and like decent fish and chips or chowder. This is a good option.

Date of visit: February 2019