Seaside Oceanfront Inn
River Inn at Seaside(Seaside)(Great Value!)
$127
$126
$111
ComfortInn
Quality Inn Seaside Oregon(Seaside)(Great Value!)
$89
Rivertide Suites Hotel(Seaside)(Great Value!)
$110
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Plus Ocean View Resort(Seaside)(Great Value!)
$121
$110
Ashore Hotel(Seaside)(Great Value!)
$118
Hotels.com
Inn at the Shore(Seaside)(Great Value!)
$88
Seashore Inn on the Beach(Seaside)(Great Value!)
$79
Ebb Tide Oceanfront Inn(Seaside)(Great Value!)
$183
  • Breakfast included
Inn at Seaside(Seaside)(Great Value!)
$135
Hotwire.com
All reviewsboutique hoteljacuzzi tubfavorite roomlewis and clarkwine openerplenty of hot watermountain viewthe main streetceiling fanonly stayed one nighttop floorking bedmini fridgepartial ocean viewfirst floornice roomoff season
Reviewed April 10, 2014

I stayed at the Seaside Oceanfront Inn for two nights (April 7/8 2014). I was in the Beachcomber room. I really enjoyed the stay. The staff was very friendly when I checked in. The room has both a shower and a jetted tub. Also has a new Toshiba 39" LED tv with cable and a Sony blu-ray player that accesses Netflix through the provided wi-fi. Room also had a Keurig coffeemaker and Tully's coffee pods. The bed was extremely comfortable, had a down comforter and very nice pillows. There was also a decent size fridge in the room, along with a microwave down the hall. The room has a gorgeous view of the ocean - you look out to the promenade. Parking on site is limited but they do have a parking lot across the street.
I bought a great deal on the hotel through livingsocial - if it comes up again I am definitely returning.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank Michael T
Reviewed November 30, 2013 via mobile

neat little hotel on the beach. web page outdated, says no breakfast (Nov 30), but they've been serving since Nov 1. Beachside room 3rd floor has a good view. Did hear the baby in the next room, so would say if the neighbors are noisy, your stay might not be fun. Room was tidy and had a Keurig coffee pot. Community frig and microwave available on 2nd floor. Has elevator, so rooms ought to be wheelchair accessible. No grab bars in our room, and would not have space for a lift. Enjoyed our stay and would stay again.

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank W N
Reviewed October 27, 2013

This bed and breakfast (did not have breakfast available when we stayed) has a potential to be something better and more comfortable, unfortunately our room did not have all of the amenities they promised. From the beginning of our stay there was one thing after another going wrong. We stayed at Lewis and Clark during a weekday in the off season and it is still was pretty spendy. Two hundred dollars a day and you don't even have a coffee table in the main room. No refrigerator so forget keeping anything cold, no microwave either. There was no DVD player in the room like their website claimed should be. Phone was broken so we could not even call the front desk. Took 4 tries before we could make fireplace work in the queen size bedroom. Missing blinds from the window with partial view that is the corner by the hot tub, so next door neighbors can watch you enjoy your hot tub. We finally found the missing blinds inside of one of the drawers and tried to put it on only to find out why they were taken down. Only one side of the blinds was working, the other side would not go down. We ended up blocking the window with pillows. Bathroom in the main room had a shower and bath tub, bath tub drain plug would not stay up to drain water. So the front desk had to use a metal paper clip to wadge it in between the tub and plug to keep the water going down. Really? This is what I paid 200 bucks a night? King size room was a little hot but if you open a large window to cool off you have to be really careful because there is no screen on it and all of the bugs keep flying in. If you turn on air conditioner then you cannot hear ocean, so it was disappointing to me. I could have looked passed all of that and not say anything bad here but I cannot ignore one big problem. The mattresses were the most uncomfortable things I ever slept on, first night I only slept for a few hours and second night I ended up stealing all of the pillows and sleeping on the top of them. A few things could be approved on, first they need some kind of table in the main room, nothing big or fancy just big enough to put a laptop or drink on. Second is fix all of your blinds and put a window screen in the front window. Fix your tub and install a dvd player in the room like it said it should have one and the biggest change you need is new mattresses. Providing you guest with some kind of breakfast would have been a plus too. You only have 14 rooms, it would not take much to offer a scone or muffin or maybe some orange juice for your guests. The only positive thing about this room is hot tub, it was very nice but not enough to compensate all of the other problems.
Victoriya from Gresham OR

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank vicagresham
Reviewed October 23, 2013

This hotel is between a B/b and smaller hotel, right on the water, rooms w/ and w/ out the view, which was spectacular. thats what your paying for. they do have a dining room for lunch and dinner. it was packed at dinner time, and the food looked good, but we did not eat there. new owners, trying to up grade things a little. the pillows and beds were not the greatest. We didnt really sleep well, the jacuzzi was great, but you could also hear your neighbors when they turn it on. the rooms were clean, no smell(big one for me). But the halls kind of did, maybe some nice Green Smells (not florals, some of us are allergic/headaches). needs a lilttle uplift. Seaside is like a little old town on the water, not much to do, boardwalk, tired looking. if we did it again, we would probably stay in Cannon Beach..more to do galleries, more restaurants...if you want a quiet, read your book place...though...you could try it out.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank debntim1
Reviewed August 26, 2013

I just stayed here for 2 days and I thught it was quait and lovely. We stayed in the Seaside room and it was perfect, clean, and very comfortable. Loved the tub, and the decor was sublte. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We will stay here again. I also saw the shell seeker as my friend had that room and it was beautiful- I am guessing they did some renovations as other reviews says outdated- neither room was in my opinion. The shell seeker also has an awesome gas fireplace and double headed shower.

Room Tip: Seaside Beach room was wonderful as is The Shell Seeker!
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Namaste L
Sadie M, Owner at Seaside Oceanfront Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2013

Thank you for the great review! My husband and I took over the inn a month and a half ago and have made some very recent changes including updating the bedding and decor of the rooms! We could not be more thrilled that you enjoyed your visit with us and we look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to Seaside! Happy travels! - The Mercer's - Seaside Oceanfront Inn & Maggie's on the Prom