“Best fudge that I have ever eaten.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Tom 'n' Larry's

Ranked #7 of 9 Dessert in Seaside
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Takeout
Beaverton, Oregon
“Best fudge that I have ever eaten.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2014

A variety of fudge filled with tasty nuts. Not overly sweet. Nice crunchy and creamy texture. One bite is definitely not enough.

• Visited January 2014

Forest Grove, Oregon
“very rude old cook!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2013

as soon as we get in the store,the old man ask us what he can do for us, not even giving us the chance to look,and decide what candies to get, he could'nt wait for us to leave the store,probably thinking were just there to warm ourselves from the hail storm!

after his non stop asking what he can do for us or what he can get for us, (full of sarcasm and more like growling questions just to make us leave) i decided to leave that store,and told my husband i dont want anything.. this doesnt deter my husband to get some chocolates, though he knows the old grumpy man is just mean,and rude.

BTW the chocolate dont taste good! dont waste your money here!

Visited December 2013
2 Thank guenevere17
Gearhart, Oregon
“not a restaurant”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2013

not sure why this is listed under restaurants they just sell fudge and carmel corn etc.... The fudge taste gritty to us , I don't think they cook the sugar enough. Not the same as what I remember from 20 years ago.

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank lori b
Portland, Oregon
“Hands down the best fudge you will ever taste”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2013

I have been getting fudge and other treats from Tom 'n' Larry's for years. It is a childhood memory that never disappoints even 20+ years later.

Visited August 2013
2 Thank Margaret U
Oregon, USA
“I LOVE Tom & Larry's...best TOFFEE!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2013

T&L have the best absolute BEST TOFFEE!!!! It's one of my first stops when I get to Seaside. The staff is always nice and the place is always clean

Visited August 2013