“GREAT Caramel Corn!”

Add it.
Tom 'n' Larry's
Ranked #10 of 12 Dessert in Seaside
Reviewed April 7, 2013

I didn't know it would be that expensive! BUT! It's now on my 'must have' list whenever we go to Seaside! I got the smallest box-$6! It didn't look like much, but ended up lasting till the next day. 2nd day it is kinda soggy, but I still liked it! Not gonna throw it out at that price ; D

1  Thank Kelinka

Reviewed January 25, 2013

This place makes the best penuche on the entire planet! If you love penuche like I do, you have to try this.

Reviewed January 19, 2013

Everyone has already said everything I can say about this place. I guess I could add a hearty amen. They make the best dark chocolate fudge on the planet. period. I would take it with a needle if I could. The service is excellent (where to they get these cute and fun girls that work there? - be sure to money in their tip jar!!!).

1  Thank Ioannisutah
Reviewed January 7, 2013

They use receipies that date back to the 1920's! The fudge is so creamy and smooth. It's nice to get products that are handmade! Their attention to detail really comes through:)

Reviewed October 22, 2012

My wife wanted some milk chocolate turtles, and there were not enough in the case, so he went to the back and brought out a box and refilled his case. They were still very good quality. I had the English Toffee, which IS MADE THERE. It was the best I have ever had.