Shilo Inns Seaside East
$105
Ashore Hotel(Seaside)(Great Value!)
$103
Hotels.com
Inn at the Prom(Seaside)(Great Value!)
$89
Rivertide Suites(Seaside)(Great Value!)
$90
  • Breakfast included
Hi-Tide Oceanfront Inn(Seaside)(Great Value!)
$75
Best Western Plus Ocean View Resort(Seaside)(Great Value!)
$80
River Inn at Seaside(Seaside)(Great Value!)
$81
$76
Groupon.com
Lanai at the Cove(Seaside)(Great Value!)
$100
Inn at the Shore(Seaside)(Great Value!)
$78
Sandy Cove Inn(Seaside)(Great Value!)
$74
All reviewssteam roomdry saunahour poolsame ratedouble sinksextra towelsbagelspool spawithin walking distancei highly recommend this hotelnice poolstayed two nightsbeach townroom was clean and comfortablecomfortable stayview of the riveroregon coast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 30, 2008

I stayed at the Shiloh Inn in Seaside, OR -- the East location on Holloday Street, not the Oceanside location. My stay was for 3 nights -- 7/21/08 through 7/24/08. This hotel is located on a major street, and it is about 15-20 minute walk to the boardwalk and ocean in Seaside. I had a good stay. The room was clean and comfortable. Only one minor complaint -- there are only a few tables in the breakfast area next to the front desk, so you may end up taking your breakfast back to your room. But I got a good rate -- $83.00 per night, so I was satisfied. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled solo
1  Thank stdonatus
Reviewed July 22, 2008

I consider myself a "clean freak" and was well-pleased with the cleanliness of Shilo East. The room was fairly priced, especially when compared with other similar accommodations in the area. My ONLY complaint was that there was not enough dining space for breakfast; people were standing to eat. My family made our way back to our room, and thankfully, the hotel clerk did not deter us from doing so.
Good value for those who want a reasonably priced place to sleep and shower. My kids enjoyed the (small) pool while I relaxed in the hot tub.
Would stay again on another visit.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled with family
1  Thank TravelLoverOK
Reviewed July 3, 2008

My family and I had decided to visit my parents in Modesta, CA as long as my wife could visit her cousin and his family in Klamath Falls, Oregon. It was in the early afternoon that we came across a Shilo Inn, just pass the US 97 turnoff, when we had determined to stay the night. Upon arriving, my 6 year old son had to use the bathroom. While waiting for him, I overheard an elderly couple in a disagreement with someone over pricing. I'm not exactly sure what was said, but this tall, middle aged woman with shoulder length red hair and dressed in business attire was stearnly looking at them and she was quite rude with them. Without regard to their elderly condition, I saw the elderly couple struggling with their luggage on a dolly. My son met me in the lobby and when I went to check in, I was greeted with the same look by the same woman. She quoted me a price that was distinctively more than the couple before me. I inquired of the price difference and she told me that she was being "courteous" to the couple before. I refused the hotel's service and the those that are in charge of this property needs to really put a program together to promote customer service, rather than personal service. It was quite obvious she was more concerned with her appearance, than her clientele.

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled with family
Reviewed February 11, 2008

This is a great hotel for someone on a budget, but wants to be close to the beach and downtown. It's a lot less expensive than their oceanfront property. Rooms were spacious, clean, and well maintained. The staff was very friendly and made me feel welcome from the moment I walked in the door to ask about rates. Great continental breakfast including hot waffles. There is no restaurant on site, but I highly recommend their restaurant at the oceanfront location. I had dinner there and it was wonderful.
Another great aspect was that the place was extremely pet friendly and made my dog feel as welcome as I did. They even had a doggie treat for him every time we passed by the front desk. Only downside was the steam room was not working.

• Stayed: February 2008, traveled solo
Reviewed November 5, 2007

We stayed at the Shilo hotel from 9/26 - 10/5/07. We had a balcony room on the 3rd floor facing the ocean. It was a large room with 2 queen beds, plenty of soft pillows, soft but firm mattresses, full kitchen with everything that you need in order to eat in. That was great since we don't like eating out all the time. The towels were thick and luxurious and they would add clean ones every day. We had the sliding doors open during the night because it was great to feel the ocean breeze come into the room. The only thing that would have presented a problem to us if we had stayed there earlier because the hotel doesn't have AC.We did okay during the time we were there but I would have liked to have some AC at certain times but were happy that the temperatures weren't that hot anymore. The restaurant with it's gorgeous ocean view carries a varried menu and there are many dishes to choose from. The daily service was incredible and we didn't have any complaints. Everyone was helpful and friendly. We certainly would stay there again.

Mr. & Mrs. Gordon Winkelman