“Love their Pad Thai with Scallops!”

Yellow Curry Cozy Thai
Ranked #37 of 129 Restaurants in Seaside
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Very few Thai eateries offer this combination when they have "seafood" selection for Pad Thai combinations.

Scallops are a fave of mine but I only indulge in it when I'm on "vacation" like visiting the coast. I also had their refreshingly sweet (but not too sweet) Thai iced tea.

The place wasn't too crowded and the service was prompt and efficient. I was so glad they re-opened the weekend we were there - just love pad thai with scallops.

Hubby ordered teriyaki chicken and he said it was delish; but he always orders a similar or same dish when we visit an Asian restaurant. Go figure.

Hope this place stays in business when we come back next year!

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed April 18, 2019

The food here was as good as we have had in Thailand and one of the few places in the US you can get chicken and walnuts. I had it and it was wonderful, Lots of great flavors with a bit of a tang but not overwhelmingly hot. My husband had some excellent beef with basil. Our lunch was so good, we came back for dinner and topped off the meal with authentic mango and sticky rice. If wew are ever in this area again, we will stop in for another yummy Thai meal. FYI -- It can be tricky to find using a GPS so here are some things that may help: It is in the Gilbert Bldg, on the west side of Hollady north of Broadway and south of ocean way, next to Holiday Inn Express and near the Riverside Suites.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed April 13, 2019 via mobile

Never have I ever had such good coconut shrimp! Wish I had just ordered that. I had the Pad Thai, and I think I was middle of the road for flavor. The cologne the waiter was wearing was overwhelming. I thought it was a little funny that the ambiance was Italian for a Thai restaurant.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed March 20, 2019

I ordered To go Pad Thai with shrimp , the quality of food average, and not a huge serving. Wait staff personable. I would order again.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed March 3, 2019 via mobile

We had no expectations when we picked this place in seaside. It was the closest ethnic food joint around. The food was really good! The yellow curry, the restaurant’s name sake, was thick and full of veggies and tofu. The pad Thai and pad see yew were savory and not overly salty or sweet which is sometimes the problem in small town Thai places. Thoroughly enjoyed our meal here. Would recommend it!

Date of visit: March 2019