“Quiet, Relaxing, Wonderful Breakfast!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Scappoose Creek Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Scappoose
Scappoose Creek Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Scappoose B&B and Inns
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
“Quiet, Relaxing, Wonderful Breakfast!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2013

My sister and i stayed there while visitng family. We arrived into town before check in time and called ahead to see if we could come early. They happily had our room ready when we arrived. We stayed in th Lindy Room. It was clean, had everything we needed, the beds were comfy, and it felt like home. We enjoyed two mornings of yummy breakfast. First day was a stuffed french toasst with sausage and fruit. The second day was a skillet with potatoes, onions and peppers topped with eggs to order, and toast with their homemade jelles. The coffee was even great! I enjoyed feeding the llamas and was sad to leave. I look forward to staying there again.

Room Tip: The Lindy Room was great for any traveling combo, One full bed and a day bed with trundle.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Kelly A

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Portland, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

I reserved the entire Inn last March for a group weekend meeting. We stayed a Friday and Saturday night. We arranged to have dinners and lunches catered as well, so no driving was required for any portion of the weekend.

The rooms are varied in style and size. All, except perhaps one, have private bath rooms with, at least, showers. The cottage is separate from the two farmhouses and is larger than any of the rooms.

The stay was relaxing, and the owners were most accommodating. My group has reserved the Inn again for this March.

I do recommend this Inn for anyone from couples to groups.

Room Tip: Weather permitting, plan to look around the grounds, with special attention to the Llamas. There is...
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank Gary N
Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 30, 2012

The rooms were very quant and comfortable, and very clean. There was also a very nice common room that the whole family was able use to enjoy some time together. I was there for my grandmothers memorial service and the owner and staff were more then hospitable and accommodating. I really appreciate everything they did to make our stay as comfortable as possible.

Room Tip: The rooms in the farm house are really cute. And it looks out onto field with llamas roaming around...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
San Diego, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2012

The Scappoose Creek Inn did an outstanding job of catering my mother's memorial service. Sherry and her team went out of their way to make sure every detail was taken care of, without putting any undo stress on me at a very difficult time. I had deliveries to the Inn prior to the event and failed to notify Sherry - she took control of the situation each time and made the right decision for us. I cannot say enough about the warmth and kindness we were shown. Sherry allowed the family to gather wherever was convenient for us, providing a wonderful breakfast and accommodating our large group with ease. The food was delicious for breakfast and the service, and she even boxed up all the leftovers for family to take and enjoy later. The price was very reasonable for event as well as the rooms. It was so nice for us all to be together in a homey atmosphere where we could sit and visit, or retire to another room to be alone. I will definitely be returning for another visit to truly enjoy all that the Scappoose Creek Inn has to offer.
Thank you again Sherry & Team, from the bottom of my heart, for making a difficult day as pleasant as it could be.

Room Tip: My family had 4 rooms and they were all wonderful!
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Whitefish, Montana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2012

Made a reservation here based on tripadvisor...great recommenation.
Very pleasant, comfortable, at-home-feeling. Staff is wonderful.
Sit out on the patio in the afternoon and enjoy the farm animals!
Breakfast is delicious...After staying here one night, I decided to extend
my stay to an additional night...You'll enjoy it here.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank jmduder
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2012

First of all what a true pleasure it was to meet jerri and sherrie the hosts ,after a 6 hour motorcycle ride from
British Columbia ,that bed was a Godsend ,the nap was awesome. Just wanting to crash,I used the jaquizzi tub to relax.I followed thaat with a walk around the beautiful acreage that the inn sits on. Truly a stroll into the past. If peace and quiet is what you are after ,this place cannot be outdone. Jerri's french toast casarole was fantastic.In all it s nice to know there is still unique places still around in this world we live in. THIS IS ONE OF THEM. - S Campbell White Rock British Columbia
June 14 2012

• Stayed June 2012
Seattle, WA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2012

My organization had some classes in Scappoose over the weekend. This B&B was recommended by the organizers and I see why! The innkeepers are so wonderful! They realized that most of the people staying there (all but I think 1 room) were members of our organization. They moved the normal breakfast time up so that we could all head to our classes after a great breakfast! They were also very accommodating to the fact that I do not eat eggs. I had a wonderful choice of non-egg options for breakfast and the people who did eat eggs said their meals were very tasty. I don’t think I ever saw them without a smile.
The beds are very comfortable. I have a problem with most hotel beds either being too soft or hard as rocks. They are the perfect balance between the two. My room (the Wright Room) had a wonderful view of the llamas and was just a peaceful oasis in the middle of an intense weekend of learning. The only negative thing I could say was that the weekend was over too soon.
I have every intention of returning there if I am in the area again or if I need a peaceful weekend away.

Room Tip: The Wright room has a wonderful view and is very quiet.
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Scappoose
Inn at Northrup Station
#1 of 138 in Portland
4.5 of 5 bubbles 1,648 reviews
BEST WESTERN Oak Meadows Inn
#1 of 2 in Saint Helens

Been to Scappoose Creek Inn? Share your experiences!