“Super Yummy!”

Toll Gate Inn Bakery
Ranked #2 of 4 Dessert in Sandy
Reviewed March 11, 2011

We stopped in the bakery after eating lunch at the restaurant. The baker helped us and explained what everything was. You could see his love of baking shine through with his pride of his goodies! We bought a whole box of true yumminess and I could not wait to dive into my butterhorn with almond paste! Without a doubt, the best danish I have ever eaten!! And trust me, I have eating a lot of danishes!! Excellent Excellent EXCELLENT!!

1  Thank BredeCan

Reviewed July 12, 2010

This is a place where you get absolutely great home made food. The sticky buns are to die for. The meatloaf wonderful. The service is always great, and they are personable. Right on the main street going to Sandy or Mount Hood.

The gift shop with the50's,60's and on is fun to meander in.

They have a bakery that non in the area can top! pasteries galore and I have never had a bad pastry there.

2  Thank MrsO_5
Reviewed August 17, 2009

Dropped by their bakery and picked up a Mt Berry pie to bring to a dinner even cold it was wonderful! Crust and all
All of their goodies are wonderful, they have never let me down when getting something for a dinner party or staying and having dinner there.

2  Thank jams1
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed July 25, 2008

Excellent pastries and baked good!

2  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed March 7, 2008

Have to write another review! The food here is so very good!
The sandwiches are awesome and they dont skimp on the interior! House Coffee is very good!
** I want to compliment them on their Handwashing procedures!
They have so far been very good... and sometimes they even use gloves!

3  Thank artfinity