“good pizza”

Smoky Hearth Restaurant Bar & Grill
Ranked #6 of 55 Restaurants in Sandy
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Description: Family Friendly, Burgers, Pizza, Sandwiches, Chicken, Fish, Prime Rib, Fresh Salads, Soups, Smoked Meats, 10 Beers on Tap, Full Service Bar, Video Lottery, Kids Karaoke, Live Music Saturday nights, Outside Seating.
Reviewed June 28, 2014

good pizza ..clean ..burgers where ok ..but they dont grill there buns so they are cold ..kinda bad on that point but pretty good pizza and a happy place ..we will return ..the scanlon family .

1  Thank stormchaser322
Grammie G, Owner at Smoky Hearth Restaurant Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2016

Thank you for the great review! We hope to see you gain soon!

There are newer reviews for Smoky Hearth Restaurant Bar & Grill

Reviewed April 20, 2014 via mobile

Came here on Easter Sunday and got the honey ham special. The servings were huge. It came with 6 slices of ham, a huge pile of sweet potatoes with a really yummy brown sugar cinnamon sauce over both. The veggies were a delicious blend of grilled Brussels sprouts, bell peppers and onions. Mixed around in the sauce they were yummy. It also came with a large side salad, drink, and dessert all for only $15. I had to take home leftovers and shared the dessert with my family. The kids meals were pretty good sized too and my partner had a burger which she said was very tasty. The service was great and the waitress came by and asked if she could turn the TV up cause another customer asked her to. I appreciated her asking as most places just turn up the volume to uncomfortable levels. We will definitely be returning. It doesn't look like much when you first walk in but the food is very fresh and flavorful. Yummm

1  Thank Rachael-N-Tabi

You are too kind! Have a wonderful Easter, please come again soon.

Reviewed April 20, 2014 via mobile

It is Easter Sunday and we are not religious but the Easter ham special was excellent! Service was perfect, everything was correct and the very best part is the squeeze bottle of ranch put on our table. That way we didn't have to ask the waitress a million times for some. Will be back!!!! Jennifer was awesome.

1  Thank Rachaelsgirl

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience, we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed September 13, 2013

I went in on a Saturday night when there was entertainment. I walked in and was not greeted so I decided to sit at the bar. Walked over to the side by a booth that was occupied, and decided to stand back and read a menu. A man was standing in front of the menus, so I walked over, and said "excuse me" and reached for one. He gave me a not-so-friendly look. I didn't know it then, but he was one of the owners. I discovered this by seeing his picture on the front of the menu. Eventually the booth became available and I asked a server if I could sit there. I ordered the tilapia dinner. After a reasonable 15 minutes, the food came out. I began eating the fish which was coated and realized that it was very uncooked. I waited, then finally had to motion to a server to come to my table. The owner was focused entirely on the entertainment. My food was taken back to the kitchen, and the server came out to tell me they were "fixing" it. I waited another 15 minutes and had pretty much lost my appetite. The plate came back and I found that the overbaked potato had had an additon of bacon bits sprinkled on top of it. I assumed it was to make up for the undercooked fish. I decided to box up the food to take home. Not once did one of the owners come to my table to address the problem or apologize. That would be the first and last time I would patronize the restaurant.

Reviewed January 24, 2013 via mobile

I recently visited the Smoky hearth and had a great time! I had the chicken club sandwich and my friend at the Philly cheese steak. we came back a couple days later and tried a pizza and it was an excellent pizza, we got a large enjoyed it and took the rest home for leftovers. I would definitely recommend visiting this place, they also have a full bar and do karaoke for kids!

2  Thank waynewaffle

You're so kind, thank you so much for your response.