$132
$106
$99
$121
1,032 results
All reviewsrestaurant staffrewards programconvenient locationstayed one nightking bedcomplimentary breakfastkeurigfreewaydogspetwillamettevoucher
Reviewed July 1, 2018

lots of construction dust and open utility ceiling spaces with piping and insulation. Electrical wiring hanging down from ceiling in hallway. Exterior and Interior being renovated, yet hotel is taking reservations during the mess. One room had no hot water in the shower. Staff behind counter were probably less than adequate due to situation.

Room Tip: only one chair in a room for two people - had to request an additional chair.
Stayed: June 2018, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
RedLionSalemGM, General Manager at Red Lion Hotel Salem, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2018

Thank you for being our guest, we appreciate the patronage and feedback.

Reviewed July 1, 2018

They are undergoing a major renovation and care more about making money than they do about the safety and comfort of their guests. They also fail to mention the renovation when making a reservation even though I booked within 72 hours of staying.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled on business

We're sorry you were unhappy, we're working hard to fix the issues you mentioned.

Reviewed June 28, 2018

Clean room. Walking distance to an excellent seafood restaurant. Reasonable access to the interstate. Amazingly, this review must be a minimum of 200 characters, so I will continue to type until I ma.....

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
RedLionSalemGM, General Manager at Red Lion Hotel Salem, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2018

Thank you for the nice comments, we appreciate the patronage.

Reviewed June 26, 2018 via mobile

First off, I want to preface this review by stating that my experience with the dining (both dinner and breakfast) was excellent; the servers were attentive and the food was good. However, the rooms we stayed in were in dire need of new furniture. It was old and beaten to hell. We could not even turn on the television to watch it. The showers were unpleasant, with water that was barely warm. The cherry on the crap pie was that I foolishly left my expensive fly rod in the corner, and repeatedly attempted to contact them to have it shipped back to my home. The housekeeping inexplicably do not operate lost-and-found over the weekend, and I tried several times to contact them over the course of the week, when they are supposed to operate. I left 2 messages, and they didnt call back at all until a family member complained to a manager. Avoid this place like the plague, it is vastly overpriced and a motel 6 would be a better experience for far less money.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
RedLionSalemGM, General Manager at Red Lion Hotel Salem, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2018

Dear Guest,

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconveniences, we're working hard on the improvements and greatly appreciate the patronage.

Reviewed June 26, 2018

Our stay was very chaotic. The hotel is being remodeled. The staff was very accommodating. When we arrived our reservation was not in the system, I had my email confirmation. The desk person was very good, the hotel was booked due to graduations in the area. She knew there was nothing in town so she gave us a room that was designation not to rent. It was marked not having a TV in it yet. She walked us to the room to make sure it was ok to stay in. To her surprise it did have a TV, so all was good. I appreciated her finding us something. The next morning we did not have hot water. Other guests were experiencing the same issues. Again, the desk person was very accommodating. They sent the maintenance person up later in the day when we got back. He got the hot water working, but a couple hours later is was off again. Again, very accommodating the desk person moved us to another room. No other issues occurred. I have stayed at this property before in the past. The remodel will be wonderful when completed, it really needed it. So that is why I marked average, hopefully our next stay will be outstanding.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you so much for the feedback, we appreciate your patience and patronage.