I would rate this place as marginal, at best. The noise level is incredible. We were fortunate enough that the weather was hot, so our air-conditioner was so loud it almost overcame the traffic noise.
This was the worst night's sleep I have gotten in a few years. Ah well, I won't make the same mistake again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Days Inn Black Bear has 101 rooms and offers a complimentary Full, Hot breakfast every morning. The friendly, helpful staff at the Days Inn is ready to ensure an enjoyable stay for guests traveling on both business and pleasure. Located near Interstate 5 in Salem, Oregon the hotel offers all of the amenities to make a guest feel right at home. Our property has a Indoor heated pool and sps, exercise facility and two saunas. A tennis court and playground are also on site. Free over-sized vehicle parking and guest laundry facilities are also available for your convenience. All of the rooms have microwaves and refrigerators as well as irons and ironing boards and hair dryers. All have access to premium cable channels including HBO and free wifi. Pets are welcome for a $11 a day pet fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Kognitiv US Corp, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Days Inn Black Bear reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Salem Hotel Salem
- Best Western Salem
- Salem Best Western
- Days Inn Black Bear Salem, Oregon