The hotel was located near the highway but far enough away so that no highway noise was heard in the hotel. There is a supermarket within walking distance of the hotel. There is a computer with Internet and printer in the lobby area where you check in. The rooms for sleeping are separate from the check in area and free breakfast area. The room for sleeping was clean. My minor compliant is that my room had dripping water from the bathtub which the desk clerk said could only be fixed tomorrow after I would already have checked out. I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Days Inn Black Bear has 101 rooms and offers a complimentary Full, Hot breakfast every morning. The friendly, helpful staff at the Days Inn is ready to ensure an enjoyable stay for guests traveling on both business and pleasure. Located near Interstate 5 in Salem, Oregon the hotel offers all of the amenities to make a guest feel right at home. Our property has a Indoor heated pool and sps, exercise facility and two saunas. A tennis court and playground are also on site. Free over-sized vehicle parking and guest laundry facilities are also available for your convenience. All of the rooms have microwaves and refrigerators as well as irons and ironing boards and hair dryers. All have access to premium cable channels including HBO and free wifi. Pets are welcome for a $11 a day pet fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Kognitiv US Corp, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn Black Bear reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Salem Hotel Salem
- Best Western Salem
- Salem Best Western
- Days Inn Black Bear Salem, Oregon